Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Meeting

I tapped the crop almost idly on my thigh any impact lost in the deep rich pile of the obsidian dark fur of my calf length coat. The arrivals lounge was the usual hub of noise and excited squeals of families and friends reunited in the flesh. Beside me a woman, her sharp featured feral face animated with expectation a piece of card in her hand which proclaimed our reason for being there

“ Kilo Hanly ( submissive male )”

We had aroused several looks from inquisitive eyes; a number of wives and partners drawing their men away as if our presence could contaminate their thoughts.

My reverie was disturbed by an influx of new arrivals, I scanned the flood as it narrowed through the doors and burgeoned alarmingly into the cavernous reception area.

I saw him at once as if all else was faded and insignificant. The Boy was dressed as instructed, most importantly his neck was bare, hair trimmed to reveal the vulnerable vertebrae betwixt shoulder and head. I clamped my teeth together over my rubied lips swallowing the guttural cry I so desperately desired to howl across the space between us. As my chin lifted his eyes dropped, the balance between us natural and intensely powerful.

I made no move to greet him merely watched as his eyes found my boot and homed in on the highly polished toe. He relinquished his bag and slid to his knees, the kisses delivered with such passion the leather pressed to the silk stockings that clothed my feet. The intensity of this first touch creating a ball of unholy desire in the pit of my stomach.

No words. He knelt before me and I produced the brass bound collar hidden in the folds of my coat; boots firmly to the ground I placed it around his stretched neck and buckled it in place, to remain there forever. My feral friend took my crop and handed me the reins and bit purchased for this boy. With all due ritual and reverence I held the reins and placed the bit just below his mouth. His lips parted willingly as if receiving a sacrament the bit pushed firmly until it rested well back in his mouth. Brief eye contact, and what blazed there was the culmination of a year in training his eyes seeing only me and burning with the fire of submission.

The cacophony of the lobby invaded the moment, I turned, reins in one hand my crop returned to the other and regally sauntered towards the entrance. Proud of my Boy as he kept his head to my heel oblivious to the rising consternation of airport security. Reins taut I led him towards freedom and what delights that freedom held this very day, the long journey to the stables filled with drool and laughter, Boy leashed tightly to the dog cage in the back of my car and into the new world he was to inhabit. I peered at him via my rear view mirror a smile acknowledging our moments of cyber synchronicity were about to be made flesh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment