Friday, December 3, 2010

Ty Oddfellow- Story for My Mistress

Another city, another day...another hotel room another hotel shower. I've got music playing though and the water feels warm and good after a decent night's sleep. I reach for the shampoo and conditioner and lather up my whole body head to toe. Getting a bit of both in my hand I massage my flaccid cock which woke up hard and quickly starts to get hard again. As I slowly stroke / clean myself I think of my Mistress. I can feel her lips on my face, her hands on my skin. Tracing over me as I continue to masturbate. I'm getting rock hard. The veins on the shaft bulging and the rim around the head fat with blood. I can imagine her toying with my ass, and my mouth droops open wanting her to put something of hers there for me to suck.

I suddenly realize how far I'm going and let go of my cock. My mind starts to spin back down as I step back under the water and let the suds cascade off my body. "Whew, what a nice way to start out my day."

Water off and I'm toweling down. I have one towel barely holding onto my waist and the other on my head drying my scalp.

As I walk out of the bathroom of my small hotel room,
"Mmm..well done boy."

Startled I drop the towel on my head. My Mistress is politely sitting on the end of my bed with an assortment of toys by her side. Her legs are crossed. Besides her smile she's wearing the leather corset that make her breasts looks stunning, a garter belt and panties, hose and high heels. I continue to stand there numb for a moment.

"Ahh, Mistress?! What are you doing here?" I realize at that moment I probably shouldn't start our conversation with a direct question, and I'm not kneeling like I should be. I quickly drop to my knees and the towel around my waist comes off now too.

"I wanted to check on you boy. I trust you, but I wanted to see for myself. Why are you kneeling over there. Come to my feet boy. "

grinning..."Yes Mistress"

"What were you thinking of? and I want you to start stroking you cock for me again while we talk."

I grab my dry cock again, and already it mostly hard. I start to masturbate openly in front of my Mistress. My hand pulling up over the head and down to the base in a steady pace. "I was thinking of the last time you played with me Mistress. How you had me suck on you and how you filled my ass when it pleased you to do so"

Reaching to the toys, she grabs a small dildo. "And you didn't cum. Certainly you wanted to cum boy? Isn't the memory of me fucking your ass enough to make you cum?"
"Oh Yes Mistress oh yes!, but you instructed me to only cum when you say Miss"
"Boy, this is a butt plug. Stand up and insert it into your ass so I can see, and keep that dick happy, but do not cum!"

Doing as I'm told, I take the smallish dildo. Standing and turning so she can see, I place the butt plug at my ass and steadily push until my ring finally relaxes a little and the plug slides past the tightness and snuggles into my ass the flat portion holding it out. I moan thru the whole process, and keep looking over my shoulder to see my Mistress' reaction.
"Good! Now, kneel back down and keep stroking for me"

My cock is brick hard. Pre-cum is leaking from the tip profusely. My cock and balls are wet from my hand spreading the juice everywhere. I start to get a hungry savage look in my eyes from the sensation. My mouth droops open like in the shower longing for some sensation on my lips.

"Don't cum just yet boy. I will let you soon though. Why is your mouth open? Would you like to suck on something? Hmmm? Here, here is my finger then, but you better not bite me boy"

She plays with letting me suck her finger. She rubs it around my lips and cheeks until finally, she slips it into my mouth. I suck on it like a newborn to a tit. I'm now a mess of sensation. My ass is fat with plug. My hand is winning in a fight with my cock and my head is now bobbing on my Mistress' finger which she is now 'finger fucking' my mouth with. I look up and see her smiling, and realize she is very happy which only makes my joy tip the scales. Just when I think I can't stand it any more she grabs a small remote with her other hand.

"Are you ready boy? Are you going to keep thinking of your Mistress when you shower? Are you going to kneel for me every night and every morning? Are you going to wish for me to have a good night and a great day? Boy? Are you listening?

I nod my head vigorously. Her finger has been joined by one or two others and they are jamming into my mouth wet and quick and repeatedly.

Smiling..she says, "Ok then.. you can now cum for me boy" With that she pushes the button on the small remote which triggers the plug in my ass to explode with a sensation of vibrating and flexing. The sensation rockets me off a cliff of climax. I'm moaning almost yelling as I start to cum. I fall over from the onslaught of sexual stimulation. My cock is erupting with sperm, spewing everywhere. My hand is squeezing my cock way too hard as it convulses again and again. My hollering keeps going because the plug in my ass is relentless. Finally, I take my other hand and reach back and slowly pull out the plug.

As it pops free, I let loose with another huge gush of cum and finally a huge sigh of relief. As I'm panting and trying to get my breath and sight back. I hear you say,

"You're mine boy".

A minute or two pass and I get my bearings back. I reach to find my towel and move to return to my kneeling position. As I right myself, I realize you're not on the bed any longer. I quickly turn my head looking for you, but you're not there. It's a small room, so I know you have left. The plug is gone. Everything.

I kneel there a few more minutes and gather myself Before I stand I make a small wish. "Have a great day Mistress"

I climb back to my feet and head back to the shower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment