Saturday, December 4, 2010

Confession By Pesto

As I arrived At the Dominion Femdom, I could see many Mistress's and Lady's awaiting the arrival of the slaves who were about to be sold at auction.
I felt the chill of excitment run through my body as I was given a stand to be bound to, I realised that I was going to be given to a stranger and be made to do things I may not have experianced in the past. This made me very hot and my hands began to sweat, 10 minutes before the auction was due to begin I removed my clothes and proceeded to Bind myself to the stand. As I hang there, my naked body free from clothes. I could see the Ladies observing what was on offer. The event was about to begin.

I was fourth in line for the auction, the first person went up to the stand surrounded by women, he was interrogated. I could tell by his voice he was nervous and shy, He came unprepared.

The second person went up to the stage, with his voice not working very well he was immediately savaged by the Women for his lack of voice, it was like watching a seal being tossed around by killer whales, he was sold and quietly removed himself from the podium.

The third person made his way to the podium, he immediately began to talk on voice, he was british, experianced and had made preparations for the auction, he had a song ready and an emote.The Women of the Dominion began to ask questions and he answered with ease. I was proud of him for having the balls god gave him and being a man.

My turn, as I was called to the podium I could feel a hot flush shroud my body, my face a suttle shade of red, I could her the Women talking amongst themselves. I made it to the podium and chose my pose. The Auctioneer began by reading my application I was shaking anxiously anticipating the questions. I was asked what do i do and I was stuck for words!
I managed to get through the questioning and was asked to sing a song, I sung a song in the language of Welsh and they enjoyed it, a weight was lifted off my body, but then realising what I was doing I immediately felt my heart in my throat, who will Buy me and will my emote be good enough??
As the auction came to a close I was informed that a Mistress named Lady Nattasha had won me. What was going to happen to me?

The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment