Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sweet Sweet Boy by Anonymous

Sweet, sweet boy...

When I remember the fun times we have had, it makes me smile. And get more than a little wet.  And I do think of it.

Mostly when you contact me to tell me of some good news and you are full of joy and warmth and openness.  It is a turn on for me when you come right to me after logging on to share your greatest achievements, to ask advice, or to hang out and have fun.

Sometimes even when you come to me with troubles that you have told no one else, I find myself thinking -- about the torment and teasing, the demands and orders that I knew will release you from your tensions and that make me very happy and satisfied.

There is always a tension there when we chat, beautiful in its simplicity, with sex simmering just under the surface of a friendship that has realized many aspects over its time.

Some say that having played sexually with you would be a bad thing for our friendship, but for us it has simply deepened our affection and understanding.  The sharing of need and desire, sometimes boldly, sometimes with subtlety, has created a bond that endures in each of us, When we come together it flares and feeds each of us emotionally -- and sometimes sexually.

Some who are very perceptive have asked me discreetly why I do not own him.  I am thankful your Mistress is perceptive and realized the depth of our relationship from the start.  She has told me privately that she supports our relationship in all its aspects, but that is between her and me. We will decide what is best for you, boy.

So when you message me and say hello, so excited and beaming your happiness to chat,  I sometimes slip into imagining you moaning and begging, and the way your voice shows me just the right respect along with awe and need.   Who can blame me for not wanting to change a thing?



0 comments:

Post a Comment