Sunday, November 17, 2013

Grieve No Longer by Anonymous

What is a sub without a Domme?
Why must I feel I have no purpose?
What is a bird without it's song?
Why does your absence make me nervous?

When you left you took myself
What is smoke without a fire?
When can one redefine them self?
What is life without desire?

When I talk with those that care.
What is a mistake without forgiveness?
When I slowly open up to share.
What is a cure without a sickness?

What once bled now slowly heals.
What is a tear without a sadness?
What kept me down is lifted off.
What is sane without some madness?

When torn and broken, fresh from the fall.
What we were is what has made us.
When friends come to your unspoken call.
When care makes us courageous.

What is a Domme?
The creator and destroyer.
What is a Domme?
The blacksmith of hearts and souls.
What is a Domme?

0 comments:

Post a Comment