Sunday, November 10, 2013

Anonymous Confession

What no one ever tells you is how you don’t break once. You won’t be severed in two, a single clean cut, easily sewn. You will break a thousand times, each moment reminded of the space left behind. The fracture sets in like a chill overshadowing warmth; then you have to go back to a place where your future does not involve him. You put away the memories of things never said or done , both cherished as much as any tangible truth. You break as the reality walks up your spine, when your hands move to spell his name. He is no longer the first person you’re allowed to seek. Pieces when he still haunts the most intimate of places…

I still can not cum without seeing your face. I never admit to anyone that this is so, how -- even from where I stand -- this can be true.

You owned me, as much as I owned you. It begins with my hand, but all I end with is yours: long and not so slender, sliding and exploring in a nature that I grew to love. The heat in my own skin is no longer mine but yours. You envelope me, your skin pressed so near mine that I become a raw nerve. I push the thoughts back down, hidden deep.  I come so close, without invitation.  You are in this place.

Your face. Your face is all I can feel anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment