Saturday, June 15, 2013

She Opened His Eyes by Anonymous

How She made me Hers

When I tped to this place, where people meet, I was not prepared on what was to come. I wasn't in this BDSM thing. And certainly I was not submissive. Give me a break, we are all adult people, and kids get the hell out of SL!
I looked around, listened to open chat, watched people. Drama here, a private conversation there, many people were just quiet, probably doing something else at home, whilst SL was running on their computers.
An IM popped up. A friendly domme told me, She liked my unusual avatar. A lot of smiles went back and forth. Her profile just mentioned that She was exploring and making friends, having fun here in SL.

She asked questions, which made me think, She might know me. Every question She asked hit a point in me. Then She mentioned, She loves dancing. My time was short that day, so I invited Her for a dance some days later. My time was filled with searching for the very best place, that SL had to offer. I wanted to bring Her at a place, where She went 'wow', spent my first Lindens for a suit. Then again, as if She'd know me personally She asked more questions. I told Her things, that I kept private even of my family in RL. The dance was exciting, I felt like on a cloud with Her. The little emotes, the teasing, Her smiles. A lot of smiles.

She asked about my interests. That brought me in a conflict, I must admit, since I've spent quiet some time in free sex places, filled my inventory with all sorts of freebies. And that was about it of me and my interests so far. She invited me to Her place, a lovely small house on a tiny plot. My chin dropped literally, when I've seen how perfect and with how much love this place was made by Her. We didn't just have sex together, She took me when She wanted. The way She wanted. Always polite, nice, smiling. But clearly not discussing what my ideas about intimacy and lust were.

Then, later, when I came to Her place, She became different. She wasn't going to the couch, but sat on a single chair. Still very friendly, but quiet. Now usually dressed in a lovely summer dress (which suited Her perfectly well), where She was wearing mostly jeans and a fashion shirt before. She often looked in my eyes, said nothing, just smiled. I can't remember how it happened. Suddenly I found myself rushing through my inventory, seeking for that freebie animation 'kneel' that I thought to have picked up somewhere. I felt like dropping down on my knees as She sat in Her chair. This reflected very much how I felt in RL in front of my computer. But I didn't.

My fantasies went rogue. My daydreams were about how it would feel to be on Her collar. But She didn't even mention such a thing.

I felt rejection. I was so drawn to this woman, was so willing to be lead by Her gentle strong kind. And She didn't respond. Was I wrong? Drawn into a behavior, that seemed reasonable and appropriate to me, and maybe She didn't even want me with Her? I ran.

Four days later, She IMed me, why I would not call Her, like She had expected. I wasn't even aware that it was always me who IMed and said hello. It became just natural. She caught me right when I was frustrated, disappointed and didn't know what to do. Back to the start, back to sex places. What more could I expect from this SL..

She told me to come to Her. Now!
I did.

When I rezzed, She had a wooden pole placed in Her room. She told me to open my inventory and to attach those cuffs, that She gave me. While I did that, She told me, that She feels hurt and disappointed. She said also, maybe She'd waited too long. Then She sent me on the pole, naked, just with my cuffs. My eyes were directed to the floor, She spoke in short sentences and very calm to me. She told me how She felt about me, and how much She was astonished and disappointed. My head dropped down, I could not look in Her eyes. I was so ashamed about myself. And She was obviously not willing to just kick my ass and send me away.

I couldn't believe that I've got another chance. I cried. For some time, I couldn't type.
She told me to look in Her eyes. But I couldn't. She said it again. Finally I looked up, my eyes full of tears. She just said: "Don't do that again. I love you. So don't do that again." Me, tight up at the pole, crying like a hurt puppy, She, softly stroking me, talking calm to me, told me that She loved me, despite of what I've done. This moment is burned in my memory.

The next day She collared me. And I called the first time in my life a woman 'my Mistress'.
Never has a person affected my life like She did. One of the most precious gifts that She made me was to initiate and nurture confidence. And years later this gift was the only light that helped me for the time, when it got dark in my life.

Bless You, Mistress!
You are loved!

0 comments:

Post a Comment