Saturday, June 29, 2013

Confession by Impy

On a Saturday afternoon, I decided I would take part in an sub auction at the Dominion.  I was purchased by Miss Clarissa, who immediately gifted to me to Miss Persephone.  Having never seen, nor attended an auction like this before, I didn't know what to expect, and not being one to think fast on my feet (well, knees in this case) let's just say it didn't go well, as I felt bombarded by questions I couldn't answer properly or coherently.  When it was over, I was quite frustrated and flustered, to say the least.

I left the podium and went over, still in my birthday suit and knelt by Miss Persephone.  The first thing I asked her if I should get dressed.  She said no, and instead gave me a bunny suit, and told me to wear it.  She would later give me instructions to wear it the entire week she owned me (except while pole dancing at another sim, which involved another request she made).  She then instructed me to write a confession about it, and you are reading that now.

The outfit itself was a bit cartoonish, as to say it wasn't an attempt to look like a genuine, real live rabbit.  For that reason, I refer to myself in it as a bunny, and not a rabbit.

The first thing I felt was a funny kind of playfulness, a very non-sexual playfulness.  Other people in sims would interact with me a bit differently, also in a playful manner, whether it was comments about being careful not to step on me, or how they were thinking of wabbit stew, a tug at my ears, or things along that line.  Sometimes there was an initial surprise, especially among people who knew me already.  Change my hair - no big reaction, become a rabbit and they are shocked. LOL

For some reason one event sticks out in my memory.  At the Dominion, there was a Chattel Survivor Event, and Miss Persephone was a judge.  I arrived after it started and found a place to sit in the vicinity of Miss Persephone.  She was sitting next to another judge, and neither had a sub around, so I kept my distance.  Then Miss Persephone IM'ed me and told me to come next to her, which I happily did.  As I looked at the screen, seeing me as a bunny rabbit sitting next to Miss, I saw a certain playful smugness (for lack of a better word) emanating from me - almost like my avi was saying "Yea, I'm up here with my Miss, I'm cool".  If I was still in my human form, I would have been proudly kneeling, but conveying a more serious attitude, as if to say "I am at my Miss's feet, as I should be".

Before this experience, I would see other people in SL wearing animal or furry avatars, and while I had no problem with it,  frankly I didn't see the point of it.  But after being a bunny for a week, I could see how it brought out a different aspect of me, one I liked, and I hope others like too.  A bit playful and silly, and not too serious.  And while I have been playful before in SL, it often had sexual undertones, which is understandable when I'm pole dancing or at a CFNM (clothed female, nude male) sim.  But this brought out a playfulness that was just fun, and nothing more, and I enjoyed it.  Now that my time with Miss Persephone is coming to an end, I won't be required to wear the bunny suit as I go from sim to sim, but I do think I will keep it, and bring it out every now and then, just for the fun of it. Thank you Miss Persephone for showing me this new way of enjoying my time in SL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment