Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Quiet Dinner At Home Part One by Lady Crissy


A Quiet Dinner at Home Part One   - Crissy Viper

-----------------------------------------------------
Note:  This a further adventure for the Lady and her boy from the "One Foot in Front of the Other", "Getting to Know You Game" and "One Enchanted Eventing" series of stories I submitted to confessions previously as Anon.   Hope you enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------

Since I had allowed my boy to move in with me, things had gone very smoothly.  We had easily settled into a pattern of rituals and protocols that I had set for us. One in particular was that I had established that Friday night dinners, unless I was out of town, were to be "Special".  I worked very hard all week, and when I said "special", I meant it.  I wanted an elegant dinner, with suitable atmosphere and my boy dressed in something pleasing. I also wanted it to be a time that would ease us from our busy work week to the more relaxed and kink-friendly weekends that we both enjoyed.

I prepared by sending him to cooking classes, which he found that he thoroughly enjoyed.  He would come back and tell me all about his achievements, and I amused myself with the images it evoked.  I pictured my slut, elbow to elbow with housewives, gay men and single men looking to impress the ladies with their cooking so they could get laid.  I subscribed him to Food and Wine as well as Gourmet, and encouraged him to practice, stocking the roomy kitchen with all the necessary equipment and such. There were mixed results, and a bit of repair to the kitchen ceiling, which I took in stride, though I did make him explain to the workmen what caused it, much to my slut's chagrin.

I gave him a generous grocery allowance, and once things began to come together, we set a date for our first Friday dinner at home. He was nervous, but I knew he would do just fine.  Besides a few little suggestions, I told him to surprise me, enjoying the "oh shit" look on his face.  Time for him to show how well he had been paying attention to what I liked and the comments I made when we went out to eat.  I loved a good pop quiz.

Since my boy had Fridays off,  the timing of our 'special" dinners was perfect, and I left for work in the morning feeling a pleasant anticipation for what might be in store for dinner.   "I'm heading out boy,"  I stated before heading out the door.  He came over to me and knelt before me as he did each morning.  "And I will be home by 530p.  Dinner should be ready by 630p sharp."   I looked down at him on his knees at the front door with my briefcase sitting at his side.  He swallowed hard.  Just two weeks ago he had his first lesson on what happens when I say "sharp" and there is a delay with no good reason behind it.  It was a couple of days before he could walk without discomfort.  I made sure he wouldn't forget.

I leaned down to run a fingertip from his throat to his waistband of his shorts and watched him tremble, a bulge becoming evident under the thin fabric. Last night's torments were still gaining me the results I enjoyed. His endurance was increasing, and so was the duration of his arousal. I was pleased. I slid my hand into his shorts and wrapped my hand around his hardening cock, squeezed it.  He shuddered and moaned softly "Thank you for this opportunity to please you, Mistress,"  he breathed.

I grinned and pulled him toward me by his hard-on, hearing him yelp, and pressed my lips to his, kissing him hard.  His lips were soft and warm.  So tasty.  I broke the kiss quickly and licked his lips, moistening them. He was a bit breathless and beamed at me, throbbing in my hand.  I squeezed him again, hard, before letting go.   "Don't disappoint me, boy,"  I said sharply, retracting my hand and standing before turning to leave before he could respond.

================================

When I arrived home, I was pleasantly surprised when the door opened before I inserted the key.  There was my boy, dressed sharply in a maroon vest and black pants.  I could smell the scent of the cologne I had chosen for him on our outing last weekend.  He smiled and held open the door, stepping aside with hands out to take my coat and case.  I took off my wrap, with which he assisted, and handed him my briefcase.  I walked in and stood for a moment, listening to the quiet music playing in the background.  Something electronica, but soft.  I liked.

My boy had disappeared to put my case in the study, then came back with a martini, dry, with olive.   I smiled and accepted the glass, sipping the cocktail as he asked for permission to go and finish the meal.   "Of course, my boy.  Off you go,"  I encouraged, watching him smile boyishly and turn around to dash to the kitchen.  I could smell wonderful and complex aromas coming from that direction, and played a bit of a game in my head, guessing the menu.  Maple planked salmon and something chocolate.  Yum.

I took the drink and went into my study, humming to the music, opening my laptop and powering it up.  Once logged in, I checked the news and did some banking.   I checked my email and it hardly seemed that much time had passed at all before I heard my boy footsteps approach.  I glanced at the monitor.  630p. Excellent.  I turned from the computer to cock an eyebrow his way., and could see the anticipation clear in his handsome face.

"Dinner is ready, Mistress,"  he said, his excitement rushing the words along.  I nodded and shut things down, then stood to follow him.  When we reached the dining room I was quite pleased at the scene.  The table was covered with a dark red cloth with lit candles flickering softly.  The table setting was immaculate and elegant.   I nodded approval, running my hand down his back slowly, and my boy smiled brightly, moving to pull the chair out.  I sat then, and allowed him to assist in pushing the chair to the table.

"Oh, and boy?"  I commented, getting comfortable.  I spoke over my shoulder to him where he stood behind my chair, "Undress and wear the plug for me that I laid on my desk for you in my study.  Now."   I heard him move away eagerly to do as he was told. I found it very exciting that he enjoyed display as much as I did.  A goblet of red wine was waiting on the table, and I picked it up, swirling it in the glass, enjoying the blackberry aroma of the Pinot Noir.  I put it to my lips and sipped a bit, enjoying the fruity wine on my tongue as I waited.
============================

 Part Two to be read next week....

0 comments:

Post a Comment