Saturday, April 13, 2013

Naked Dreams by Kyler


Naked Dreams.
Ever since i can remember, i have had thoughts of being caught naked.  These thoughts were manifested in night dreams as well as day dreams.  These dreams always took me to public places where there was no place to hide my nakedness.  With the advent of online adult chat sites and later SL,  these thoughts were never out of my mind.  SL brought a new thrill to my dreams when i found that there are actually Dominant Ladies willing talk about making my dream fantasies a reality.  This gave me an unbelievable desire to serve a Dominant Lady.  my first time taking this fantasy to real life seems like it happened just yesterday.  The day that  Mistress and i met was filled so much excitement and nervous sweaty palms that i thought i would pass out.  Mistress  and i went out to a very nice dinner where i did begin to relax briefly.  Then it was time to end the dinner and go to a room.  I was so nervous as Mistress had me enter the room.  i immediately dropped to my knees before Mistress.  She told me to look at the floor.   This was pure agony as Mistress is very beautiful.
i smelled a faint aroma of leather and my mind wandered.  As Mistress placed Her finger under my chin and slowly pulled my head upwards, i was trembling.  A pointed black boot came into view.  i was in awe, nervous, and shaking as Mistress continued to raise my eyes.  At that point i must have passed out because everything went black.
When i awake i will continue this with part 2.

 humbly submitted
kyler

0 comments:

Post a Comment