Saturday, April 6, 2013

Good Ship Femdom For Lady Maisy by Carl


A small sailboat waited for me on the marina in Dun Lairge, South Dublin. 30 feet long in classic lines, she bobbed happily along side the pontoon. I purchased her from a Norwegian rustic type who had resettled in Ireland. Lots of people find themselves here and end up staying forever. I had a different plan though, I was sailing to Denmark to do my PhD and live on this boat for the duration. Might seem strange but there are lots of benefits to this plan, like avoiding airport Qs bringing your accommodation with you and most of all Denmark has a very affordable third level education system… ok, it’s free.

I planned to stop off on the south coast of England along the way; I had a friend from second life who lived near Brighton. She likes sailing, and torturing boys assess which I thought was a diverse range of interests. Nevertheless She was a sexy Dominatrix and I have seen pictures of Her on Fetlife. Long dark hair and pale skin made her and attractive lady. This coupled with what appeared to be a firm set of breasts and a devious smile warranted further investigation on my part.

Aside from Her looks I knew she was an experienced Dominatrix, a little older then me with a sadistic menace about Her which made Her irresistible. In any event I set sail in a westerly breeze and arrived in Brighton 2 days later. She was waiting on the Quay for me, her hair flowing on the spring breeze. She was wearing knee high leather boots and a figure hugging black dress I nearly ran aground as I tried to get a closer look sailing into the harbour.

Local English sailors roared and shouted at me to avoid crashing into them and upon seeing my Irish flag they mumbled comments about drunken Irish riff raff… (I only had three pints).

Miss Maisy approached the boat once I was safely along side the marina the clicking of Her 6 inch heels announce Her arrival. A sudden insecurity washed over me as I saw the crop sticking out of Her handbag and the length of rope in Her hand. Everyone carries rope around boats. I don’t know how She would explain the crop though.

She boarded the boat like a pirate taking charge of a stricken vessel, I stood to greet Her but she firmly told me to get below and I scurried into the cabin below. She stalked down the steps as I knelt on the deck. “No body wants to hear you scream carl” She said as She produced a pink ball gag from Her hand bag. Holding the straps on either side She presented the ball directly in front of my mouth and I opened obediently before She buckled the gag firmly into place.

I blurted out the affirming muffled noised ensuring that the gag was doing it’s job as the ball pressed my tongue back and my teeth rested evenly on it’s curved surface. She motioned at me to get naked and helped my tugged my woolly jumper over my head. She slapped her crop of my bared chest and flicked its end continuously over my nipples. She was clearly enjoying Herself and I flinched and tried to avoid Her crop. My nipples were burning and hard as little stones.

The crop landed hard on my crouch as Miss Maisy demanded that they be removed. Fiddled with my belt quickly hoping She wouldn’t change her mind. Once they were around my knees She pushed me onto the bed chest down and used a crop to spank my arse which my boxer shorts were still on. I mumbled, moaned and drooled into my gag. Miss Maisy slipped Her long fingers under the elastic of my shorts and tugged them down into my ruffled pants. My ass as shivering in the cold breeze that blew across the marina.

She mentioned something about warming it up for me as She laughed at my goose bumps and proceeded to beat my arse with Her crop. I started to put my hands behind my back to protect my arse from the onslaught and get a moments relief from the pain but they were greeted with a set of steel handcuffs which rendered they immobile, tightly pressed together at the small of my back.

The beating resumed….

“Harbour fees” a voice rang out and echoed around the cabin, I looked up over Her shouted to see the white haired old Harbour master peering in. “Oh Maisy, It’s yourself, caught another one of those slaves have you? “Yes” she replied “I’ll extract the fee out of this one”… “Right You are” here chirped as he pottered off…

“Dirty old Bastard” I mumbled into my gag

0 comments:

Post a Comment