Saturday, April 27, 2013

I'm Dropping by Tonnik




I'm Dropping - by Tonnik
-----------------------------

It's been a long while, since i felt subspace;
I never expected to feel it in This, "Second place";
How wrong was i, to think it wouldn't happen;
And right now, my mind needs a mappin';

Today was magical, crackling, crumbling, a sound that calls;
Today i heard that noise, the breaking of my walls;
So soon?  Really? I hadn't planned for this to occur;
Though i don't plan, i just do, my willing mind is a blur!

But now i'm falling, dropping far from that place;
From that delicious feeling, the one called subspace;
Now She's gone to sleep.  Quiet!  I mustn't touch!;
So i sit here thinking of the one i miss so much;

With so few words, and my such high walls;
Who knew in just weeks, You could break them all;
How did you do that Miss? I'd love to know;
But i don't expect the answer, without a crossbow;

Today gave me that feeling, that wild euphoria;
I would've done anything!  Even crawled to Pretoria;
I would have begged, stealed, and borrowed;
All i hope for in this moment?.. To sit at Your feet tomorrow;

Forgot to eat, forgot to sleep, need to be reminded;
What happened?  My mind is gone. No! My Miss is inside it;
Crazy thoughts, moonlight dreams, the sound of Her voice;
Is there escape? Too late!  I lnow that i have no choice!;

So what now?  What to do?  My mind still ablaze;
Dreaming...  Wishing...  I crave Her wicked ways;
I'm just boy, but still a man,  it's not Her job to hold my hand;
Yet Her presence lingers, still waiting, with wicked demands;

But now i'm falling, dropping far from that place;
From that delicious feeling, the one called subspace;
Now She's gone to sleep.  Quiet!  I mustn't touch!;
So i sit here thinking of the one i miss so much!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment