Saturday, April 13, 2013

Confession by Miss Vixie Part 1


She walks through my door and she's mine now.

She has agreed to all my conditions. She will serve me tonight in any way I desire, so long as I return her unharmed tomorrow. Not a problem, I'm quite sure.

"Get naked for me dear, I'll be right back."

I head into the bedroom and change into my fuscia lingerie. I make her wait a couple minutes, just to prolong the suspense.

She's a transgendered blonde, skinny and pretty, to my eyes, at least. I first met her online a week ago. Her name is Sue. Five foot nine, 160 lbs, with a nice ass.

"Very good dear, I see you're an obedient lass."

I motion her towards me and reach for the wrist cuffs on the table. I fasten them around her generous wrists. I lead her to my erstwhile weight bench, which for some reason never gets used for the normal purpose. I kneel her in front of it and stretch her prostrate along its length. I snick the cuffs closed behind her, double-locking them in case she's a fiddler of some kind.

"Comfy?" I ask. She nods. "Very good, dear."

I pull her head gently back by her hair, and kiss her deeply. I begin to warm her up with a few light spanks...

[ to be continued ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment