Saturday, April 20, 2013

Failure by Anonymous


Today I failed, today I fell. Her Grace was pulled from my hands not because of Her but because of me. I earned not Her Love but Her Disappointment. I earned not Her Trust but Her Wariness. I earned not Her Tenderness, but Her Stern Discipline. I earned not Her Soft Words of Encouragement, but Her Stinging Words of Rebuke. Today I failed, today I fell, but today I learned. Today I learned, my Mistress, my Goddess is all I hoped She'd be Hard and Stern but Fair and Loving. Her Grace was pulled from my hands, but returned with the caveat that I Earn it back completely and Learn from the error of my ways. I have learned that now I must be truer than ever, be more attentive than ever, more loving than ever and more respectful than ever. She is the one I have given myself to and thus must give completely with full thought behind my decisions. Today I Failed, Today I Fell, but Today I Learned that Redemption can be had. I pledge to work hard to rebuild the trust and respect I lost.

Je T'aime My Goddess

0 comments:

Post a Comment