Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Precious by Heather

We're cuddling on the couch. Just me and her. Safety in numbers, when suddenly I hear her voice saying, "My precious!" I smile and blush a little, although I am slightly creeped out by the way she says it. I crawl closer into her arms and wonder how I got so lucky. "Hmm, you look so pretty!" I chuckle, glad I'm not on voice, I'm scared I'll start giggling. "It's so pretty, Zilla!" I growl. My new nickname has taken over my real name, I wonder if she still remembers what I'm really called. Then I wonder what she is referring to. It is? What is? My tits? They're not out.. I look at her and ponder whether I should ask when she says again "My precious." This is getting weird. I tell her, her voice is creeping me out. She laughs and whispers "I see dead people!" My skin crawls. What is happening. "My precious! It's so pretty. So big. So shiny and new!" This is not normal. I worry about her. I'm not shiny and new! What is she talking about? She is laughing so loud. "All the inches!" Inches? What? Has she got a dildo there? What is happening?! I poke her. She can barely breath, she's laughing so hard. "My new laptop is so amazing, it's my precious." Fuck. Set aside for a laptop. Just my luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment