Saturday, April 20, 2013

How It Feels To Be A Woman by Steven


How it feels to be a Woman – my day as a Domme – Trials Punishment.

A Brief Introduction.

I was up on trials a week ago and found guilty, my resulting punishment was to dress as a Domme and take the sub I had found at the Bondage Ranch back over there on a leash before taking pictures. The original guy hadn't been online since, traumatized at what he might go through probably, therefore a change of plan was in order.

Once the task was complete – I was told to write a confession and here it goes:

There I was, five days after being convicted of my terrible crime against the Dominion and the moment had come to do the time,

It was a beautiful spring morning, I could hear the semi-calm water gently bouncing against the struts under my love shack. I stood up from my bed and stumbled across the platform until I reached the lower deck before performing a long drawn out stretch. shaking my neck out.

Today was the day that I had planned to ask a good friend to help me complete my task

I squeezed the fresh oranges as I often do in the morning and took an ice cold glass from my fridge before once again laying down. This time on the hammock. a soft but warm breeze blew across me.

I suddenly heard something “What the hell was that?” I thought to myself as I nearly spat out my drink, the sound could only be described as that of a cat with nasal problems being choked to death. I jumped out of the hammock and began searching for clues as to what this could be.

I looked over to the tall rocks between mine and Miss Maisy-Kirby's home, the sound was echoing through the canyon and must have been coming from their place, naturally I hopped on a jetski and went over to investigate further,

The noise had become clear to me now after moving closer, it was Kirby snoring again. Today was the last day remaining to complete my task and this caused quite a predicament, was I to risk waking up Miss Maisy or was I to hope for a gypsy chance at the following days trials by Miss Eva.

“Eureka! I've got it” I said to myself quietly, my plan was to record the sound of a seagull and place this beneath the ledge, near the window on Miss Maisy's side of her tiki hut, then sneak back round and pull the sleeping Kirby through the other window midst confusion.

The seagull idea was a great one, Miss Maisy often gets woken up by Seagulls in the morning. She usually stands up to go to the window before telling the seagulls to politely fuck off then close the window. This would buy me just enough time to sneak Kirby out.

10 minutes later.... back at the love shack.

“Kirby wake up man, I need to ask a favour!” I shouted
Kirby opened an eye and whispered back  “where am I?”

Shortly after he had gathered himself together, and I had explained in full detail my task and what had happened with the other guy not showing up.

“Sure, lets do it” said Kirby, but only if you look good as a Domme, im not ruining my street cred”

Not knowing how to dress, behave, how to react... my mind was racing and the panic had already began to set in, I wanted to do a good job as always, but needed another good friend to point me in the right direction, fortunately I had pre-planned to meet with somebody. who was sure to bling me out.

“i have an appointment with Miss Crissy the Fairy Domme Mother in a few minutes time Kirby, I need to get a full outfit to wear” I explained.

“No worries man, i'll get my short-shorts on and think of a name for you!” said Kirby.

A few falling from the sky's later, myself and Miss Crissy arrived at a wonderful shop, full to the brim of Latex and Leather outfits, boots, corsets. Tight pants. You name it – they had it.

“Choose what you will boy, you'll be sure to look fantastic in one of these.” she smiled.

I felt an instant connection with some very aesthetically pleasing full length boots, they were fully laced at the front and everything!

Next was the outfit and my eyes were fixated on a black latex piece I had spotted when I first walked in. “they will look great together” I thought and Miss Crissy nodded in agreement.

All that remained was the hair and Miss Crissy knew just the place and style required to set off the Domme look I was going for.

“Thank you so much Fairy Domme Mother, I couldn't have done this without you” I said excitedly.”

“You're welcome boy, now go and get your task done!” she said in a meaningful tone before flicking her magic wand and disappearing in a cloud of smoke!

I arrived back at home with all of my shopping bags in hand.

“Welcome back, I've got it Steven! Mistress Mayhem – lets get this show on the road” said Kirby

We both clinked our glasses filled with ice cold Watermelon cocktails as we relaxed for a while before the task.

9:00 AM would usually be considered early for drinking alcohol based drinks, but we'd not done this type of thing before and needed all the added courage we could get, besides – Miss Eva endorses drinking no matter what time of day it is and we would be terrible people if we didn't follow our role models.

4 cocktails later, we had both showered and changed in readiness for the events ahead.

End of Part1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment