Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Night Out by Heather


That we were going out on a Thursday night, was no surprise. For the past few years, it had became a ritual between the two of us. After work we'd go home, change clothes, meet at the restaurant, forget about our worries and just enjoy our time. What was a surprise, was the text that came as I stood in front of my wardrobe. "Wear something.. not so tight." I looked at my phone a little puzzled, but happily obliged. Tight wasn't my thing anyway.

I got in my car and drove to the restaurant. When I got out of the car she stood by the door. She looked gorgeous as usual, though the dress was something new, usually she wore jeans and comfy sweaters, but she looked beautiful nonetheless.

We went inside and sat down, we talked over our days, when suddenly she said, "Are you nervous?" I laughed and told her no. She didn't smile back, which did make me nervous. "You didn't read my last text, did you?" I gulped, I had heard the message come in, but when driving I have a strict eyes-on-the-road policy. "Read your text, now."

I grabbed my phone and read the text. My eyes grew bigger. I had always known that she was a Domme. It was no big secret. I looked at her. "Are you serious?" I asked her. This time she did smile. "Do it." I hesitated for a moment. I wasn't submissive, or god forbid even a slave. Her text had a very clear instruction. Though my mind seemed to have a lot of issues with it, my body most definitely did have a reaction.

I muttered a "Please excuse me" as I stood up from my chair and walked towards the ladies room. As I sat down on the toilet seat, I looked at my text again. "When you get to the restaurant, go to the toilet, take off your panties, brings them to me." I read it over and over, until my phone went off again. "Hurry up! You shouldn't keep me waiting." I took off my pants, followed by my underwear, and as I put my pants back on, I was wondering what the hell I was doing.

I took a deep breath as I opened the door back into the restaurant. I was sure everyone could see I just went commando. I walked back to my chair and almost stumbled over my own feet as I sat back down. My face was flustered. "I eh.. I did what you asked." She laughed and muttered a "no shit sherlock!" All my confidence had apparently been flushed down the toilet, as I didn't know what to say.

"Give me your panties." I reached under the table to find her hand, when I saw her shake her head. "Above the table." I tried to shove the panties further into my fist. "Give it to me, with your hand open." I could feel all the eyes of everyone in that room staring at me, as I reached across my plate and handed her my panties. She withdrew her hand as I passed them over, resulting in my panties laying on the table for three whole seconds which felt like 5 minutes. She laughed. "Good girl."

The course of our evening had changed. I wasn't to speak unless asked a question. I did speak though, well I thought a lot of things. "What does this mean? Am I sub? Am I slave? What am I doing? Why am I doing this?" But I knew the answer. I wanted to please her. I wanted to hear her to say the words. I wanted her.

She snapped her fingers and a waiter appeared by her side. She gave him her credit card and told me to get up and get her coat. I did and a few moments later we walked out of the restaurant. "Get in my car." I didn't dare to speak. I got in her car and she drove to her house.
She didn't get out of the car, and I was scared to move. "There's a vibrator in the dashboard, get it." I gulped, but I could feel my body react. I got the vibrator out of the dashboard and held in my hand, wondering what she was gonna ask of me. I wouldn't have to wait long. "Now. Tell me. Do you want to stay in the car, or do you want to go back inside the house?"

End of part 1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment