Saturday, April 27, 2013

Confession Part Two by Steven


Part2 - The Story left off as Mistress Mayhem and Kirby were changed and ready to begin the mission, and so we continue:

4 cocktails later, we had both showered and changed in readiness for the events ahead. Kirby was wearing only his “lucky” shorts and a free collar that was placed into my shopping bag as a gift earlier when paying for the boots and outfit.

I was donning my full new outfit, my new long black flowing hair really made the outfit pop. It took an entire 30 seconds for my feet to really start to hurt badly and i thought to myself "Why do the Ladies put themselves through so much pain?"

All that was left was to attach the leash to Kirby's new collar and set off into the distance.

We arrived at our destination “The Bondage Ranch” moments later, it was so busy we could hardly move, We waited for a short while to allow things to calm down and then moved towards the crowd.

“Oh look whos here, its Kornet!” I said to Kirby as I patted him on the head

Kornet was crawling from Domme to Domme on the floor and dressed in a full hooded black latex outfit. We waited in the sidelines and began to position ourselves for the photographs required to complete the task set.

Hearing a pitter patter of tiny feet behind me I turned around to see what it was, turning was a much more difficult action to make in these High Heeled boots. A dog had come close to sniff at me, I wondered what that was all about for a moment and left the dog to it, However, I kept a watchful eye on the dog, making sure its curiosity didn't turn into excitement followed by a sneaky wee.

Kornet had done his third lap of the Ranch by now and ended up coming close aswell “Mistress Mayhem what a lovely name you have, do you like dutch boys?”

I whispered to Kirby out of the corner of my mouth “He doesn't know it's really me Kirby, play along man”

“Mayhem, can I please kneel close and have a leash on me too, you look amazing” Kornet begged.

“I beg your Pardon, what was missing from my name there?” I bellowed in my higher then normal pitched voice.

“I will do whatever you want me to, I will serve you in the way you desire Mayhem” whimpered Kornet.

“Right thats it, i'm going to pop a pineapple in your ass and turn you into a smoothie Kornet, learn some manners”  my fake high voice broke mid sentence and revealed my usual scouse accent, i was busted.

Kornet looked like he had seen a ghost “Steven, how could you?”

“Sorry man, it was too much of a good opportunity to pass up on” I giggled

I thoroughly explained the whole situation to kornet before Me, Kirby, Kornet and our little puppy friend posed for the required photographs. We were all laughing and relaxing in the seating area of the bondage ranch before we could feel something bad was about to happen.

Time floated frozen as we all turned simultaneously to see two Ladies with folded arms in the distance, shaking their heads at us. It was Miss Maisy and Miss Clarissa.

Miss Maisy had woken up after the whole seagull confusion earlier to see it was just a recording on my phone. She had popped over to my place to see what could have possibly happened to Kirby and stumbled across the empty cocktail glasses and Bondage Ranch map we had studied before heading out.

It was just a coincidence that Miss Maisy had taken Miss Clarissa over for moral support when going to pick Kirby up.

Naturally both Ladies were very frustrated with what they saw before them and I tried to re-assure them that everything was under control, It didn't take long for Miss Maisy and Miss Clarissa to work out that I wasn't Mistress Mayhem and I was infact just Steven.

The result ended up in a slap on the back of the heads for all three of us, before we set off to return to our safe homes. Kirby placed on Miss Maisy's leash and out to the left, Kornet on Miss Clarissa's leash and out to the right, with me in between both Ladies, held up by my ears alone.

I couldn't honestly say how it feels to be a Woman, and i wouldn't ever wish to pretend i did, but one things for sure - its bloody hard work!

Lesson Learned.

The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment