Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Night Is Calling Part 2 by Lady Tora


The Night is Calling (Part Two)

Recap:  No longer with a boy in my life, I have decided to go to a local fetish club.


I arrived at the club and greeted the bouncers as I sauntered past them, smiling to myself as I registered the look on their faces.  Yes I was a regular but it had been a while since I was dressed like this.  I held my head high, a determined gleam in my eye.  I was a woman on a mission.

My high heels echoed in the hallway that lead to the main part of the club.  As I got closer to the heavy metal doors at the end, flashes of light in various colours danced through the cracks in time to the muffled music.  I paused for a moment with my hand on the handle.  I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before letting it out and opening my eyes.  No turning back.

I threw open the doors and stepped into the dimly lit room.  Instantly the music swelled and surrounded me like an ocean wave.  It pulsed and surged, making my heart beat and blood pump through my veins in unison to the tempo.  I stood taking everything in.  I could feel various pairs of eyes on me as mine scanned the room, surveying, searching for someone to catch my attention.

I smiled and nodded my head in greeting to some other regulars before I made my way to the bar.  I ordered a drink and instead of sitting on one of the stools, I set my toy bag down on it and turned to lean against the bar so I could again survey and search the room.  There was various people dancing in the middle, while others clustered and held court in the various booths.  A handful were involved in some scenes in the cages or equipment that littered the room but none of these interested me.  Who I was looking for would be on the fringes, hanging out in the shadows along the edge of the dance floor.

My eyes scanned the room until I spotted him.  Standing off to the side, alone, looking shy.  I bet this was his first time here; maybe second or third.  I licked my lips.  He was tall, dark haired, and cute in a young boyish way.   He wore just a pair of black boxer briefs and more importantly I saw no collar around his neck; tell time sign that he had not yet been claimed or was owned.  I pondered this for a moment.  Had to be his first time here; he was too fine of a male specimen not to belong to someone.

He turned and looked at me across the room.  He must have sensed me watching him.  When I didn't look away, he blushed, looked down at the floor and moved to casually hold his hands in front of his crotch.  I laughed to myself and shook my head.  “Nice try there Cutie to cover up that you now have a huge boner.  You are not fooling anyone.“ I thought.  

I smiled, now genuinely amused and even more interested; I bet he was an exhibitionist even if he hadn't figured it out for himself yet.  I finished my drink, watching him from the corner of my eye sneaking glances at me when he thought I wasn't paying attention.  Good, he was curious.  I wondered if he would work up the courage to come over to me.

When he became distracted by a couple in full latex outfits walking by him, I quickly picked up my toy bag and blended into the shadows.  I smiled as I watched him look back to where I had been and then look around the room in a seemingly panic to find me again.  I waited until he turned his back to me and searched the other side of the room to slowly make my way towards him.  It was like I was a tiger stalking my prey through the jungle.

I was only a few feet away from him when I stopped, suddenly wondering if I really should approach this young man.  Was I really up for this?  I caught a glimpse of his face while he continued to search the room for me; he looked disappointed and it made me smile more.  I was going to have fun with this one.
I stepped directly behind him, letting my toy bag drop to the floor beside us in a soft thud.  And before he could turn around to look at me, I pressed myself against his back as my hands circled his wrists and pinned his arms to his sides.  I was thankful I had decided to wear these particular boots tonight as they made me just tall enough to speak directly into his ear; my voice a soft seductive purr, “Don't move.“

I felt his body stiffen, surprised as the close contact.  My lips barely brushed against his ear, my breath teasing as I purred again, “Don't be alarmed.  I don't intend on hurting you...“ I chuckled softly, “At least not yet“.  I felt him relax a little but when he tried to turn and look at me, my hands tightened even more around his wrists and forced him to continue looking forward.  I growled against his ear, “I said not to move Pet.  If you are wondering who I am, I am the woman you were so boldly watching at the bar.  Shameful really.  I apparently I will have to teach you some manners.“

He froze but nodded his head.  I could barely hear his “Yes, Miss“.

“Good boy,“ I continued to purr and kept my body pressed against his.  “Now tell me Pet, are you under anyone's protection or owned by someone?“  He shook his head before it tilted back down to look at the floor.  His voice another soft whisper, “No, Miss“.  I smiled.  So far so good.

“Am I making you uncomfortable, standing like this with you?  Because if I am, you need to tell me; I won't be offended.“  He mumbled something that I could not hear and I growled into his ear, “Speak up Boy.  What did you say?“

His head shot up and body stiffened again. “Sorry Miss.  I said I was ok with how we are standing.“  He shifted, trying to move his hands to cover his crotch again but I held his wrists tightly, preventing him from doing so.  I leaned more against him, my breasts pressed into his back as I raised on my tippy toes so I could peer over his shoulder.  Oh he was very aroused now.   I chuckled, “I think you are a little more than just ok Pet.“

“Yes Miss.  I am sorry Miss.“ His head and shoulders sagged and I could feel his blush even though I could not really see it.  This was the trigger for me to become bolder; I was curious to see how  far I could tease him.

My hands released his wrists to just encircle his waist.  I let one rest lightly on his abs, just above the waistband of his underwear while the other slide up his chest to lightly encircle his neck.  My pelvis pressed against his ass as I pulled him more against me.  I began moving, grinding a little in time to the music playing, holding him firmly in place.

I could feel him struggle to stay still like he had been told to.  I nuzzled his neck from his shoulder up to his ear before whispering, “The night is calling.  Come and play“.
   
To be continued?

0 comments:

Post a Comment