Saturday, April 20, 2013

One Enchanted Evening Part Three by Anonymous


One Enchanted Evening - Part III   Second installment

Note:

The last we left the Lady and her boy, they had entered the Sloth fetish party area where where the Lady and her mentor began to show the boy what she had planned for them among the ropes and rigging of an elaborate suspension set up........

=====================================

With the last of the ropes in place, I stepped off the platform to look at our work.  My mentor walked over and smiled, nodding her silent approval.  I walked around my boy then, running fingers over the ropes, over his skin, checking the tension of the ropes, his positioning, how his skin was coping with the bindings.   His arousal at being bound was clear from the flush of his skin, the hardness of his nipples as well as the reaction displayed lower down on his body.  I took a moment to lick one of his hard nipples with the very tip of My tongue and watched him jerk and moan.   The ropes held and he was unable to move very much at all.  The test was passed.

When I was satisfied I turned to my mentor and held out my hands.  She took them and held them as I spoke, "Thank you so much for your instruction and your help in making this possible."  Without her expertise and patience with me as a student, I would not have this moment to enjoy with my boy.   She simply smiled a warm and happy smile.  She pulled away gently and motioned for her boy to follow her as they moved to the door and out of the room into the hall beyond.  I knew she would stay at the door and ensure us some privacy as well as wait until we were done to help with dissembling the rigging.

Once they left, I could hear my boy swallow in the now very quiet room as I approached him, a soft moan escaping from his lips as I came back into his view.   I stepped up between his legs and ran a gloved hand down his thigh and up, squeezing. I touched his balls gently as he jerked instinctively.  I took him into my hand and began massaging his full sack as he moaned and lifted his hips.  Seeing him like this, I imagined doing all kinds of things to him.  I let My mind imagine the many ways I could display and use him suspended and helpless. However, of all the things that I could and would do to him, they would have to wait.   All I wanted right now was to fuck him and take his sweet little ass cunt until I was satisfied.

The small bag I had brought with us, I had set down to the right of the platform.  The toy bag had the supplies in it I needed and I leaned down to gather them.  I stood and began by squeezing the lube onto his puckered hole and watched it clench and unclench in anticipation.   He was beginning to pant lightly, his chest rising and falling as he got more and more excited.  Once he was lubed,  I began putting on the strap on. Once on, I generously lubed it and placed it to his anus, pressing just up to the muscled rim.  I rubbed his hole with the head and watched him squirm and moan in excitement.  I smacked his ass hard with my hand... once, twice, three times as I slid the head into him, watching his cock jump in its cage.

The feeling of his ass stretching as I penetrated him was so very satisfying and arousing.  I stopped where I was, just inside him and held it there, enjoying his sounds of pleasure and surprise at the sensation.  I slid only a couple of inches in then, about the length of the plug I had been training him with and held it still again, feeling him squirm in his bindings as he tried to get more of me inside of him.  I loved teasing him, and he never disappointed at wanting more  I placed a hand on his stomach.  "You will get as much or as little as I wish, slut."   I felt him shudder at my statement and his cock begin to leak in his excitement and frustration of being held tight.

I began fucking his ass slowly and shallowly then, his eyes wide and watching me and no doubt seeing his own hunger reflected there.  His moans began to merge with whimpering and I slid in a bit more, watching his eyes open wide as he released a few expletives from his lips at the sensations.  I kept up a slow pace in and out of his sweet hole, stretching him so he could take it deeper and faster as I wanted.  Then with each push inside him I began spanking his ass with my gloved  hand firmly, one cheek then the other. Firm, openhanded smacks that would sting and redden his bottom. His cock was jumping in its cage and his whimpering grew louder, yelping at each hard smack of my hand.

Inching in deep and deeper as I went, I mixed a sweet cocktail of pleasure and pain, continuing the training of his mind and body that pain and pleasure are the two heads to the coin of pleasing me, that both together made my happiness more complete. I stretched him further, taking my time, watching the sweat on his face, seeing the rapturous pleasure on his face as his body pulled taut against the ropes, his hips rocking as much as they could given the bindings.  I knew he had had fantasies about this moment and so had I.  Fantasy, dream, present and reality merged until there was only this room and our fulfilling our desires.

I thrust in deeper now, the full length of my cock inside him and watched him scream, a panicked and strangled cry as I banged him deep and slow.  Every muscle stood out as his body went rigid, his precum dripping down from his cock, down his side and to the floor as his trapped cock released the only way that it could.  His eyes were wild as he watched me, and his mouth was open in an "o" and desperate sounds of pleasure and frustration flowed from it.   I continued to fuck and spank him until my cock moved fairly easily in and out and he began to tremble and cry.  Only then did I pause deep inside him.

I leaned over, still deep inside him, and kissed away the tears spilling down his cheeks, feeling his legs and body trembling hard. The warm salty taste of his tears was erotic and I savored them.  I kissed his lips next and felt him kiss back, hungry, urgently.  I took his mouth then, hard and deep, taking my time to enjoy the whimpers still coming from him.  My hand slid down to open the cock cage that trapped him.  I let the length of him spring from it  and I wrapped my hand around him and squeezed as I broke the kiss.  One word of permission was all it took.  "Cum."

His body trembled and shook and his whole body went stiff again as he orgasmed and jerked against the ropes over and over for some time. I was sure that anyone directly outside the room could hear and that was a different kind of display that made me smile.  I held onto him tight and watched the cum pool on his stomach until he slumped, breathing quickly and crying new tears that streamed down his face.  After he was done he was still hard in my hand and I released him from my grip. Picking up the towel, I toweled him off and then pulled him into my arms.  I held him tight for some time, feeling him sob, shaking.  I let him take his time, and after some time, he calmed.  When he stopped and his breathing returned to normal, I stood and released him with a soft smile, stroking his face.  "Its time to go home, my boy,"

I heard the door open and when I looked up, I saw my mentor and her boy came through it,   The boy brought over a chair to the side of the platform, then they waited until I untied the lattice work. The two of them moved to the two ropes to the side and helped to gently lower him to the platform.  I untied him then, letting him slowly sit in the chair while I looked him over.  He was quiet, but smiling, a very dopey drugged grin on his face.   I chuckled seeing that, and took my time, checking his skin, the circulation, the bruising.  There was very little of the latter, which pleased me, since that was not part of the lesson today..

While I was working to free him, I hadn't noticed my mentor return with the box of his clothing.  She placed it on the ground and the two left quietly while I helped my boy clean off and dress. Another perfect step taken.  Like creating a cherished piece of art, I was enjoying every stroke and painstaking touch in creating this bond.  I took him home then, and after a very hot cleansing shower, I let him sleep in my bed, my arms around him as he slept, and I drifted off to thoughts of the next steps for us.

The End?   probably not

0 comments:

Post a Comment