Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Deep Dark Fantasy By Anonymous

I confess a secret. Actually, I confess a deep dark desire, call it a fantasy even. In my fantasy it isn't about me, it isn't about my pleasure. It is about her, as it should be. It's about my fingertips softly caressing her skin.

It's about the soft husky voice whispering in my ear, encouraging me to go on when doubt settles in. It's about her gripping my hair and pulling me closer, brushing the tip of her thumb over my lips, before beckoning me over with her eyes.

Her eyes .. you could drown in those crystal clear eyes. They are more gorgeous than the bluest of oceans. It's about her mouth soft and inviting, as my lips quiver.

It's about her being in total control as our tongues touch and explore each other's mouth. It's about wanting to go slow, savoring every moment, every touch, but at the same time, it's about lust, desire, wanting to move on, exploring each bit of skin with my hands, followed by my mouth.

It's about hearing those soft approving moans coming from her mouth. It's about the way she giggles when I whisper in her ear that she might very well be the first non redhead that sets me on fire.

It's about listening to her body, to see what kind of effect my actions have. It's about watching her, opening herself to me, but staying in complete control.

It's about kissing her fingertips and playfully sucking on her fingers before bringing her hand between my legs, where it's warm .. and wet. It's about hearing her gasp when I slide my finger between her wet folds and the desire that burns deep within me to find out wether she tastes as delicious as she smells.

It's about teasing her endlessly, before sliding my finger inside her and bringing my mouth closer. It's about pleasuring her, hitting the right spot, keeping the rhythm she needs .. for me to give her .. what she wants. What I in my deepest fantasy want to hear, feel, experience .. It's about her climaxing, moaning, growling, and all those other sounds that come with that sensation.

It's a fantasy. It's a desire. But most of all, it's about her. As it should be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment