Friday, December 3, 2010

What Happened in Dublin

By Zaira Miles

I have thought for many, many weeks about what I might have to confess after I met Mistress, Miss Destiny and some others in Dublin the last weekend of October. I can honestly say there is both more and less than I was expecting. There is so much I could confess, and so little I actually want to share with the mass public!

I will take you back till Friday evening. We had met only a few hours earlier, and time was flying by. Everyone was so comfortable in each others company, right from the start when Miss Destiny stripped before the first hour was up in the hotel! Okay, so not quite stripped but rather modelled her corset for the next evening.

Over dinner there was a touch of alcohol consumed and I felt my first .. oh my god I am owned.. look as I stood to go to the toilet, without asking. That mistake did not happen again! Each look, each time I felt Mistress' arm over my back I was awash with so many emotions. I walked quietly along behind you, as we moved from restaurant to bar and could feel nothing but her fingers linked around mine. I remember standing in the bar thinking .. I'm hers, as Mistress and Miss Destiny played with a group of boys close to us, be it what they said, or how they lifted the tail of one's shirt to observer his arse or when they passed a cube of ice from Miss Destiny's mouth to Mistresses which was swiftly deposited into my top and pushed with fingertips into my bra. It was quite literally a night of which my dreams are made of, or where they come true.. one or the other.

Knowing we had a busy night the next Miss Destiny was eager that we don't stay out too late, and we headed at a fairly reasonable time back towards the hotel, pausing to buy water and attempt entry to a trans night, unsuccessfully. We did however manage a picture with two lovely nuns who emerged and listened to the odd confession.

On the walk back, Mistress began plotting the entertainment for when we got back, and murmurings of crops and play times filtered though as I followed at her heel, our fingers still interlinked. I am not sure what part of my thought it wouldn't actually happen..

On return to the hotel I went with Emma to one room, gathered up a few things and headed to Mistress' where she and Miss Destiny were waiting. I was told to come into the room, and to sit on the floor to the side, where Emma was sent to also. Mistress was discussing all sorts of things with Miss Destiny as my head spun and struggled to concentrate. It was actually happening, just like online, just like at the dominion. Mistress had brought a couple of books with her, and passing one to me and one to Emma we were instructed to find the best passage of these books. I have never read the Beauty Series, that Friday I could not find a passage I thought was good enough, or that portrayed the message I wanted to portray to Mistress. 5 minutes was given and even though I glanced up now and then to see what was being discussed I focused on the book.

5 minutes was up.

Emma was told to stand, knees against the chair which was turned backwards from Mistress and Miss Destiny, as she read my mind still struggled to take anything in. I wanted to keep looking for a better passage, I wanted to watch Mistress. I wanted to be able to focus on one thought for 30 seconds. Just like here, in secondlife, the Ladies there commented, thoughts on the passage, how had she done .. and as she was sent to Miss Destiny, where the crop landed against her jeans a few times and I was to stand. Focus. Focus. Read. Make the words come out in the right order, calmly, clearly. Ignore Mistress moving behind me, ignore ... her fingers, as they reached around and unfastened the button of my jeans, ignore the over whelming closeness, read, read. I have no idea how I read those two pages. I have no idea now what they contained other than the fact there was no cock. Miss Destiny was not impressed with the lack of cock in my reading.

As I stepped gratefully back, Mistress handed me a pair of her fishnets and sent me to the bathroom to try them, for the next evening. I stood and stared at the face in the bathroom mirror and took a few breaths. Was this really real? Was I actually this lucky?

Slipping back into the room I knelt at the end of the bed beside where Mistress sat, and listened as Mistress and Miss Destiny discussed settings like "oh my fucking god" and "oh sweet jesus" on a particular toy, I was told to stand, I had missed my cropping. Before that night I had never felt a crop before, and as it landed against my fishnet covered thighs I whispered "thank you Mistress" with each count. I had done it, no longer could anyone tell me I was only an "online submissive with no experience". 8 9 10 before Mistress pulled me to her, wrapping me in her arms as I soared.

Emma read once more. I have no clue what it contained. I was memorised, my mind could take in nothing more than Mistress as she snatched the book from me which I was supposed to be finding another passage in, the words blurred. Miss Destiny took it, opening a page and found a great one on the first page, why could I not find one, where was my head!

As I began to read once more the teasing of my body continued, I think I read, though I have no idea what it was. I read one word after the other, breathing deeply. Some how I reached the end, and was turned to reach over the chair as I felt Mistresses fingers guide the fishnets down over my hips with my underwear. The crop switched hands during it, as I felt my skin heat under each crop “thank you Mistress” then “thank you Miss” as they cropped my bare skin in turn.

Grateful then of the time, I was told to stand as Miss Destiny decided it was bed time. Gathering her things I hugged her, and thanked her. Taking in a deep breath I watched as Mistress showed Miss Destiny and Emma to the door.

Of course what happened in Dublin, stays in Dublin but perhaps that is enough to make you wish you were there with us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment