Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dear Santa by Zaira

Dear Santa,

Thank you ever so much for what you brought me last year. I totally understand that some of the things I asked for would have looked a little odd under my tree, or even in my stocking.

I understand Santa that you could not actually put a woman under my tree last year, and that the woman I asked for was not the right one for me. I get that Santa now.. thank you for providing the right one right in front of me this year, and for her still being there when I realised. She is here this year Santa, I can stop asking for that one.

Thank you for the new toys I got this year. Am glad that there were no rabbits involved.. that last one was rather fragile and its ears just kept.. flopping.. Thank you that they were not wrapped last year for me to open with family but that I had to go buy them .. and the batteries... myself.

This year Santa I only have a few minor requests.. as I really have been a good girl.

I want to spend Christmas at home with my family and I promise I will be more thankful than I have been in previous years for my ability to do this.... even when my father says the same thing he says every year.

Please Santa can you make sure Mistress has a lovely Christmas also, and that someone helps her with the things she has to do.

Also, could you ask Mother Nature to stop sending snow. I know everyone wants it for Christmas, but really the end of November was a bit much of a mistake... and with practise already done in November more this weekend has really not been necessary.

Oh yes, my list ..

I would like please Santa:
A nice, pretty red corset
Some cuffs or some rope or some pretty red lengths of ribbon.. long ones, not for my hair Santa
To be brave enough to get a tattoo, and to decide what I want on it!
Some pretty shoes for Mistress, which I might be allowed to kiss
Mistletoe.. and ice..
A round ticket.. or maybe two.. to Dublin

Finally Santa, may I please have a bit more of what you have sent this year, because it has been one of the best so far!

Lots of love,

Zaira xx

P.S. I really have been a good girl this year

0 comments:

Post a Comment