Saturday, December 4, 2010

Confession

Finally at long last:

It was a long plane ride, and the anticipation had been building for weeks. Mistress and I, finally meeting, together, as it should be. We had talked about it for months, and the time has finally arrived. It was an early flight, and i was up all night, couldn't sleep, just paced around, nervous, yet wrought with anticipation.

As I looked through the plane window, I saw the airport, the city I have been waiting to visit for such a long time now, knowing that my Mistress was somewhere inside that airport terminal, waiting for me...this plane just could not land quickly enough.

Finally, with the plane landed, I began my descent down the long hallway toward the baggage rack..knowing that she was out there somewhere, her beauty, her soft scent, was only minutes away from leaving my imagination and my fantasies to becoming my reality. Walking through the final doors, our eyes met immediately. A soft smile came across her soft red lips, the lip gloss that she was wearing glistening in the light. She was wearing a conservative sweater, skirt with dark tights and long black boots. As my eyes gazed upon her I began to walk towards her, my body tensing up, my nerves controlling my every move. It was like I was in a complete daze as I approached her.

As I approached, she whispered into my ear "Hello my sweet boy, soo nice to see you" and she then moved in and kissed my lips slowly and softly, very tenderly. I could taste her lip gloss on her lips, and melted at finally sensing the feeling of her kiss, her touch, her closeness. She then broke the kiss, and turned me around to look at the baggage rack, instructing me to wait for my things. I tried to look back into her eyes, but she just glided my face the other way and then once again whispered into my ear "You know your place boy, you should not be standing in my presence" and she gently began to put weight on my shoulders with her soft hand perfectly manicured with bright red nail polish.

I immediately looked around, nervous, embarrassed, but knew what I had to do. Falling down to my knees, I just kneeled before her, looking away, like the good little puppy she always wanted. People glanced, looked, but didn't seem to pay much attention. Finally my bags arrived, and Mistress motioned for me to get them, and then to follow her out.

We left the airport and began walking to her car, it seemed like such a long walk, and Mistress instructed me to walk two steps behind her, but did allow me to walk. We kept walking for what seemed like an eternity. We finally approached an empty parking lot, me still following her, and I looked towards her and saw her gently lift her skirt from behind, revealing a black lace thong underneath her skirt. I began to sweat, so nervous, yet so excited.

I finally saw her car, and it was the only one in the secluded lot, as we approached I was so impressed with her red convertible, such a beautiful and sporty car for such an amazing lady. We finally got to the car and I began to walk around to put the bags in the trunk. She immediately grabbed me by the hair. "Where the hell do you think you are going boy? I have been waiting for you to service me for months and I am not about to wait any longer". She climbed up on the hood of her car, pushing me down on my knees in front of her.

"Now make it good boy. You had better be as good as I think you are" and pointed directly toward her pussy. I leaned up and lifted her skirt gently, sliding her black lace panties to the side. My tongue slowly ascended toward her pussy, and the soft scent that I had longed for was finally here. She smelled so delicious, so wonderful. My tongue began to pleasure her, making soft circles around her already swollen clit, sliding it up and down her slit, feeling and tasting her wetness as it oozed slowly from her dripping pussy. I kept up my work for what seemed like an eternity, her swollen clit beginning to pulsate. She grabbed my hair finally and forced me into her pussy deeply, arching her back and tensing her thighs around my face. Mistress screamed my name as she came hard, her juices flowing into my mouth, onto my face, her thighs crushing me, so tensed and tight.....

After she regained her composure she got in the car, motioned for me to join her and we left the airport......

To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment