Sunday, March 9, 2014

Truth Be Told by Anonymous

I have long since not trusted dommes. It must have been more than three years ago now that I was a guild leader in World of Warcraft. I meet a very sweet women who told me about Second Life. In truth I never thought it would be so vast. I thought it was a much simpler game than it  turned out to be.

My first day in, I made my very first avi and I followed the starters' guide. I did it without her knowledge. I did not think to learn about SL first, using videos or blogs or anything of the sort. I just dove in head first and never looked back. I did send her a message and give her a call on Skype. I had been in a starting area for maybe 15 minutes when she logged into SL and took me to her parcel. It was only a day or two later that she told me to wear her collar, telling me that if I did not wear her collar I could be taken, and that people could force a collar upon me and then take me and sell me as a sex slave.

Of course I was new. I was dumb. I knew nothing of SL and I thought this was how it was played. I was a good boy so I never left without her consent. The only time I'd ever spent off her parcel without her was to go to a sandbox where I spoke to no one.  It was weeks -- nearly a month -- before someone told me that is not how SL works. Finally I learned that SL was bigger than her parcel and more than her collar.

I ran away and became scared of a life that I actually should have enjoyed. The Truth is, I love the life of a submissive, but since then I have been frightened of ever again putting a collar around my neck for anyone.

Then.... I met her. My Queen. My Goddess. My Mistress.

She makes me feel safe and comfortable. She does not force things onto me that I am still learning about. She tells me the truth and does not manipulate me taking advantage of what I do not know. I have been hers for under a month, but already I feel close to her. I dare say I love my Mistress. My deepest desires now only consist of pleasing her. I know I still have much to learn about being a good submissive, so I learn a little more each day. I only hope one day I can be the perfect boy to serve her every need. I wear her collar. I belong to her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment