Sunday, March 9, 2014

Petite And Curvy Part 1 by Anonymous

Dedicated to Miss Monday

I awoke early to the sound of a truck rumbling noisily down my street. I peered out my bedroom window to see a moving van parking in front of the house next door that had recently been sold. I thought to myself, "I hope it's for that cute single woman that viewed the property a few weeks ago."  She was tall, slender and more than 'easy to look at' but I thought, "Why should even be thinking that I might impress a woman as attractive as her?"

I quickly showered, put on some decent clothes, and decided to go out and work in the yard for a bit.  Perhaps I would catch a glimpse of her and maybe I could strike up a conversation with her. No sooner than I had started working around the yard than a small compact car whipped into the next door driveway.

Once parked, out stepped that same woman. I felt my heart skip a beat. She was wearing jeans and a loose-fitting t-shirt. She had those "innocent girl next door" looks about her. She was dressed for comfort and for work.  I could tell that what she was wearing was not doing her body complete justice. She immediately started directing the moving men, prompting them to start unloading and taking control of the situation to get them on their way.

I was trying to look as if I were just working, but I was constantly looking her way. She looked over my way just as I looked over toward her. Our eyes locked for an instant before she let loose with a beautiful smile.  I returned a nervous smile of my own.

She confidently strode over in my direction with what appeared to be great purpose.  She introduced herself telling me that her name was Charlotte but that all of her friends called her ChaCha. She continued to say that -- since we were going to be neighbors -- we would probably be friends, and that I should call her ChaCha as well. i politely offered to help her if she needed any assistance. She said, " I don't right at the moment.  The movers have everything in hand, but why don't you come over later once the movers leave.  There are a few things I could use your assistance with."

She strode off as confidently, right back to directing the movers.  I was intrigued by this new neighbor.  I went back to working in the yard. I worked a few more hours, occasionally glancing over to look at the progress being made next door. When the movers started to pack up I took that as my cue to head in and take a shower.

I raced through my shower and I dressed just as fast, doing what I could to make sure that I would make a good second impression. I grabbed a bottle of wine on my way out slipping it it into a gift bag as I walked out the door. I had a bounce in my step as I walked across the yard to her front door.

I rang her doorbell and heard foot steps coming to the door and it swung open quickly. Much to my surprise there she stood (in some sort of god-awful frock that didn't do her body any justice at all....).   I quickly extended my arm, offering her the bottle of wine and welcoming her to the neighborhood. She invited me in, thanked me for the wine and said that, though she was just about to start painting a room, she could wait on that.  "Since you are here to help, follow me," she said.  She put the wine on the coffee table, walked by it, and headed to a room in the back of the house. I followed.  The room was empty except for some boxes and some padded and wrapped furniture. The boxes were labeled "Do not unpack!" in large letters across their tops. A drill and other tools sat on the floor alongside a step ladder.

She reached down, grabbed something from one of the boxes, and turned toward me, handing me an eye screw.  She said it needed to be installed into a ceiling joist. The eye bolt was huge and I inquired why she would need such a heavy eye bolt. "Get it installed," she said confidently and with a smile. "It is much easier to show you than tell you. Are you up for that?" she asked. Without saying anything, I put the step ladder into place and I worked  quickly to install the eye screw.  It had my curiosity going at a break-neck pace. Seeing my last question still on my face, she said, "Well, I think i have your answer to what you asked."

I climbed down the ladder and assured her that the eye hook was firmly installed. "Good," she said.  "Ready to see how it is used?" I nodded. She then said, "Then there are a few conditions you must follow.  If you balk I will stop immediately and you will be on your way." I nodded once again. She handed me a blindfold and said "Put this on!"  Without saying a word I took it and covered my eyes. I felt a sense of excitement come over me. "I need you to remove your shirt," she added.  "Oh my god!", I thought. "What i have gotten myself into?" Nonetheless I removed my shirt without hesitation. "Good boy!", she stated. "Boy?", I thought.  I was taken aback by the comment -- but aroused. "Extend your arms, boy!", she commanded with an air of authority. I was feeling a bit fearful but again I complied without hesitation. I felt something wrapping around first my right wrist and then my left wrist.  I attempted to pull them apart but they  were bound together. I was fully aroused now.  My cock was pressing against the fabric of my pants. "I see you are enjoying this little demonstration, boy", she said.  I sleeplessly muttered, "I am."  She asked, "Do you think that is the way to address a woman that has you in such a compromising position?"  I muttered, "Yes, ChaCha!"  In a disapproving voice she replied, "No.  That is completely unacceptable. Try again boy and say it like you mean it." I then said, with more volume: " Yes, Miss ChaCha". In a stern voice she then said, "That is much better, boy!"

I could only imagine what was coming next.

End of Part One

0 comments:

Post a Comment