Sunday, March 16, 2014

Katarza (Chatarsis) by Lady Mo

Hush, my mind, hush my heart. No need for mind, no want for heart. Silence to both, for mind speaks too loud and heart feels too much. Silence is heard. Soul speaks at loud.

Hey, my Soul! You who are Free of any pain and suffering you can breathe, you can feel, you can show, your face is clear. Always free. You are looking at me with your glarey eyes full of stars, whole Universe lays in them. Love isn't breaking you for you are love Silks under your feet, moschus in your hair, starry nights in your arms.
Hey, my soul.
Oh where are you my spirit?  And then, like winter skies lands death and only clear silence is.
Oh where are you my soul? In a dream. Asleep.  Whispering to me. Overcome. You are my ocean, my wave, You will clean shores, you will tear down these walls.
You are speaking to me. Inspire. You can, You can. You feel, you hate, kiss, you drag through darken halls with candlelight walls. These halls of redemption, seeking for forgiveness. Forgive me my soul. You have so many times. How many times I will ask you this and you always do.
I have died. I am awake. I am dead. For You, my soul.. Your eyes are clean of an island sea, your wings are free as a seagull's scream, you smile at me. I am dead. I am awake. I am free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment