Sunday, March 16, 2014

Task For Confessions by Aarman

Haunted

It has been days since i had been feeling Her energy haunting me and that night was no different.

I could imagine myself at Her feet kneeling as always but that night was special, like She was doing something to me.

As i was laying in my bed i could feel Her looking at me and with Her energy, Her eyes guiding my hand to start touching myself, something which I was not allowed to do, unless instructed by Her.

So i thought this could be some kind of test, but it didn't matter to me. Her power felt unbearable and i was excited to be in Her presence, Her hands, Her energy, which was slowly consuming me until i started stroking my hard cock.

I could feel Her gaze grinning and smirking, knowing i was doing something that was not right and at the same time enjoying how i was falling just for Her image and Her power above me, allowing that passion and desire to consume me in ways I couldn't understand as i moaned with each desperate stroke.

I quickly reached the orgasm, feeling the cum jumping all over my chest, feeling all the time Her sight on top of me and only a second after a message came to my phone.

"You slut! You will pay for cumming without permission".

0 comments:

Post a Comment