Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Way by Lady Crissy

The Way

I often tell My boy "That's the way it should be, " when he tells Me, with such awe and devotion in his voice how much he loves Me, and how seeing Me makes his day.  I say it when he tells me how he wakes up hard, thoughts of Me the first to touch his waking consciousness.  He had told Me that I inspire him, thats he feels stronger yet more sensitive since Ive Owned him, and that he feels he can do anything with Me in his life.  And I do believe that IS the way it should be.

Im sitting quietly with My boy, his head in My lap, his body naked and exposed while My fingers are gently exploring.   I stroke his hair as we chat, gentle moans punctuating his comments as he shares his day with Me, gently stroking what is Mine under My direction.  He will keep himself hard for Me and wanting during this moment of repose.  It is My pleasure that becomes his, and the moans make Me wet in return.  Its as if he can feel the most warmth radiating from My sex and the perfect loop of tenderness, desire and power sharing are complete.

I stroke his hair, running fingers through it as we talk... about work, music, friends and family.  I can hear the changes in his breathing the need rising in the tone of his voice.  Its almost as if I can feel his hot breath on my lap.   Its difficult not to pull him by the collar, stand, pull him roughly to the bed where the toys lay on the table nearby and handy.

Its not so much discipline that holds Me back, but the oh so sweet knowledge that I Own this boy, and he is Mine. He has said that he is Mine forever, and that a sense of peace has settled in since he accepted My permanent collar.  There is a sense of peace in Me too.  A slow, passionate beating of love and desire inside that treasures the possession of this boy and all that I will train him to be for Me.  I can have him moan and squirm and beg anytime I want, and I often will want it.  Lucky him.

But now, in this quiet moment, the peace is priceless.  The part of both of our days we wait all day for, anticipate and plan to make it happen.  Even if we are tired or have had a bad day, the pull to have this contact, this exchange of energy, remains, and we find ourselves feeling renewed afterwards, able to rest satisfied and feeling loved.

I run hands over his shoulders, and the pleasure of Ownership, fills Me.  I feel the smooth and warm skin under My fingers and listen to the small but telling noises from him as the effort of holding the edge causes his skin to break out in a sweat, and his body to tremble.  In this moment of sweet but simple submission I think to Myself the same thing I tell My boy,  This is the Way it Should Be.  

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment