Sunday, March 2, 2014

Heavy Reading by Anonymous


     I began to kneel;  Mistress said to remain standing.  "Legs at shoulders distance, arms behind your back."  "Yes, Mistress."  She closed the door behind us.  My eyes followed her behind a big rosewood desk.  She stopped and stood there.

     "This is my office. I love my books," she said as She walked around, running her fingers sensually along the shelves.  "All my little boys," she said as She fingered the books.  "My subs enjoy my books in a very special way with me."
   
     On the bookshelf She reached for a thick hard covered edition of something.  Gold embossed cover.  I watched Her flip through it.  No pictures; just lots of words. She began to read.

     "You have just entered into a covenant.  Beyond a mere deal or agreement.  Things are no longer about you.  Nothing is about you.  you belong to me.  Any love you have is mine.  All faith you have belongs to me.  You now worship me.  There are no Goddesses before me.    Not a thought is to be had without me in it. I own your body, mind, AND soul.  And boy's prick is no longer his own."

     She reached for the bulging cock that was Mistress's 'hard-on', massaged it a few times, and squeezed the package hard.  I felt my balls leak through the sides of her fingers as her grip grew stronger.     "Even the pain you feel is for me," she said.

     She then let go of me and closed the book.  She walked behind me and pushed me up to the desk.  "Lay your cock out on the desk, boy."  She thrust my pelvis closer to the desktop using Her own to push me.  I opened my pants, reached down into them and pulled up my hard, throbbing piece.  I laid it out like a slab of meat.  That's what She wanted.

     From behind she reached onto the desk, and grabbed a pair of handcuffs.  She took my right hand first, then attaching the left. Pressed up against the desk, my hands were restricted from moving.   I watched Her pick up the book again, and , from behind me, raise it to the height of my chest.  Pressing herself into me from behind she seemed to be daring me to try and move.

     The book, now level above my hardened cock, startled me.  She was going to drop it.

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment