Sunday, March 9, 2014

Red Heels by Anonymous

She came to my door
Full length coat hid all
Inside, dropped the cover
Only crimson heels and
Scarlett lace topped thigh highs
Rest of her uncovered

Eyes gleaming, hands behind
She waited patiently for my command
With a single finger the word
To my chamber and on her knees
Finger under her chin lifting
Eyes glisten as she watches

My robe drops, she bites a lip
Lips start with my toes
Slowly work higher
Stopped before my vulva
Patiently she waits
Fingers behind neck push her

Face first across my bed, feet on floor
SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK
Hand across her rosy cheeks
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP, SNAP
Riding crop marks those again
Fingers find her core, pinch her bud

Gasp her only reply, fingers move
Every minute a pause and SNAP
Another minute SMACK
Kept her dangling most of the hour
Finally allowed her release
Shuddering thunderous orgasm

With breath restored, up on bed
She spent the night pleasing me
Every inch as instructed
This pet does deliver devotion
Left me drained and sated by dawn
Held close as we snoozed

0 comments:

Post a Comment