Sunday, November 13, 2011

Wrapped by Dondas

Wrapped

It was a fairly simple task. It wasn't like the time that I went to buy new shoes for myself and she made me try on women's boots in the store, then have the shop assistant take a photo. No, this task was just to go buy cling film. It was even easier then buying a penis shaped bit of ginger in my mind.

So, I bought the cling film, went home and knelt at my Mistress's feet naked. I presented her with the roll of plastic wrap. "good boy" she said. "now wrap yourself up. Thighs first, then up to your chest. And make it tight". I wrapped tightly, feeling my manhood become pinned to my body and the cheeks of my buttocks become pressed together as I wrapped. I finished and looked down at my tightly wound body glistening in light. Then I looked to my Mistress and she stood and dropped her robe to the ground, and lifted her arms above her head. “Now wrap my breasts boy” she whispered in a seductive tone, with her eye lashes flickering in my direction.

My mind did a little flip as it processed what I had heard and I lifted the roll and began wrapping it around the curves of her ample breasts on her light frame. “Tighter” she demanded. The two dimensional sheet made her breasts flatten across her chest, and her nipples shone through the clear layer like beacons on a rough sea. I could see the delight on her face as she watched admiringly at my devotion to pleasing her.
It wasn’t long after I had completed that task, that I was tied to the bed. Spreadeagle, and face up with my Mistress sitting over me and stroking my cock through it’s encasement. At first, I let out a pleasurable moan, at least until my cock began to go hard. As it did, the skin of my foreskin clung to the film, what started as pleasure soon became torment as my cock grew, but the skin stayed where it was. My Mistress kept stroking without mercy. As she did, her breast was offered to my lips, accompanied by the words “suckle boy”. I pressed my lips firmly against the visible nipple, but without the shape and feel to my lips, and the tight film stretched tightly across it, my lips could not seem to attach. She stopped stroking my cock, and I could feel her body tense over me. “I said suckle boy”, and with that, her hand delivered a sharp and violent slap to my cock.
Again, her breast was offered to my lips with the same demand. I bared my teeth and began chewing into the wrap. My Mistress winced with pleasure as I accidently bit too deep and caught her nipple in the crossfire of gnashing teeth. I had created enough of a hole to draw her nipple into my mouth, and as I began to suckle, and stroke it with my tongue, I could feel her ripping at the layers over my contained and aching cock. My wrists pulled at their restraints as she forced my cock painfully through the small hole she had made by pinching at the skin and dragging it out. She slowly straddled my hips with her breast still pressed down against my lips and as she did, I could feel my air supply cut off by the unforgiving plastic. Her hand grazed along my wrapped belly and between her own thighs, while her other hand grabbed a handful of my hair and made sure I did not try turn my head as she made me gasp for air. Panic set in and my hands and feet pulled in unison at their restraints as the world began to spin and turn shades of grey. I could feel her hand rubbing harder between her thighs as I struggled.
An undetermined amount of time later, I woke naked, across the foot of the king size bed with her feet resting across my body. I lifted my head to see her sleeping peacefully, and I could see the cling film that had apparently been cut from my body, was wrapped around hers as a makeshift blanket. I smiled, put my head down and went back to sleep grinning.

Dondas

0 comments:

Post a Comment