Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Meeting by En

Confessions Writing as ordered by Miss Scarlette Rage
TITLE: “THE MEETING”
OR
“MEN SAY STUPID THINGS WHICH SHOULD GET THEM KILLED BUT FORTUNATELY THEY SURVIVE”

<==========================================================>

"OWWWWWWW!!" I cried out loud thinking how much that hurt. It had been almost a year now since I discovered how to fly, yet no matter what I did I found myself always landing the same way. Head forward and knees too far bent so that I landed on my knees where ever I went. I suppose if I think about it, my landing is apt for the type of man that I am. A man who willingly spends a huge amount of time on his knees!
The smoke was clearing as I stood back up regaining my balance. Looking down, I could now see my feet, and as I moved forward on the courtyard, the air around me shifted so that I was able to see more and more of the grounds. I looked to my right and saw a man on his knees. "A fellow comrade" was the thought that flashed my mind. He was another seemingly fallen man who was far from fallen, but enlightened. A man like me! I shifted further careful to not accidentally bump into anyone as the fog was still lifting. It was silent and I could not yet see if there were any others present.
"Oooomph. Urgh...Excuse me.", I said quickly as I jumped to the side after stepping on the toes of someone still hidden by the haze of the fog. This person was standing not kneeling and from the scent that suddenly filled my nostrils having just collided, I knew this was no ordinary person. This was a woman!
I fell instantly to my knees, looking down to avert my eyes which were now darting around as if determined to shift the fog with sheer will. There was a frantic panting sound, followed by gusts of air that aided my view as the fog around her feet began to shift. The panting sound hastened as she slowly became visible, first her feet which were clad in a phenomenal pair of sandals brought to life by the contrast of her skin. I envied the sandals in that moment as another panting sound was heard. Her ankles were revealed. Then slowly her calves! Then her lower thighs! Then her upper thighs! Then her ……!
Another gasp was heard, and it was not until this moment that my heart was going into arrhythmia that I realized that the sounds where coming from me. I quickly averted my eyes again, conscious that they had risen to satisfy curiosity as the fog behaved like a curtain, pulling her slowly into view. "HOW DARE you look at her you stupid man!!!", I screamed at myself inside my very scattered head. It had been but a moment since I bumped into her and yet I was already exhausted from the panic I felt being in her presence. The presence of this beautiful stranger who was more than just a person; a woman!
"Please forgive me, Madame...Miss...Ma'am...", I paused to bite my tongue. So many beautiful words began with the letter "M" and I was so shaken, excited and in awe of the half of her that I saw that I wanted to call her every "M" word in the book. "Mother". "Mistress". "My love". "My owner". "Mine". "Mine". "Mine". Arrogant of me to think that I could dare claim anyone, but I felt desperate. I was panicking and in my desperation to claim her, I would do anything.
It was not until she spoke that I realized I was not dreaming. She had merely acknowledged my apology with a "What? Oh. I hadn’t realized. It is okay", then began moving out of the way WHILE here I was…caught in the middle of my silent turmoil. She clearly had no idea of the impact she had made on me simply by existing and as she moved away, I wanted to crawl after her like a dog. I watched her feet disappear from my view. I remained fixed, still not daring to look up as I KNEW that I would become filled with thoughts of Her graceful rare. Oh God, yes, I knew I would be filled with rude thoughts that I knew I was not yet permitted to have. "DO SOMETHING!!!!", I screamed at myself inside my even more troubled mind. "DON'T JUST KNEEL HERE LOOKING PATHETIC AND WATCH HER LEAVE! REMEMBER YOU ARE A MAN FOR GOD SAKES! SHE IS MAGNIFICENT AND SHE IS WALKING AWAAYYY! SO STOP BEING A WIMP AND STOP HER! MAN UP! DO IT NOW! CLEAR YOUR THROAT AND SAY SOMETHING NOW! QUICKLY! HURRY UP!!!". With that swimming in my usually empty head, I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply trying desperately to calm myself. As I exhaled I opened my eyes and lifted my head. "YEAH! THAT'S IT! THINK SMOOTH! THINK CONFIDENT!". At this point I had scurried closer on my knees and felt a cheeky smile plastered on my face. Before I realized what I was doing or saying, I blurted out "Nice ass, Miss!". It was the horror in her eyes that jolted me into checking with myself in that instant and put down my hand which was reaching forward, poised to pinch it. "WHAT DID I JUST SAY?". I frantically searched my head. I knew I was prone to being dumb, especially when I was nervous. But surely not now!?! Whatever I said couldn’t have been that bad as suddenly I could not remember because the glory of her face was upon me.
She had stopped in her tracks and had turned around. She was silent and her shoulders where relaxed. She was so beautiful. I felt myself grinning as she closed the distance between us. Though it was a nasty jolt and quite a stinging surprise, I was too happy that she was closer again and touching me. Technically, it was not a touch. It was a slap! It was painful, but it was worth it. I looked down and rubbed my cheek thinking I would never wash that side of my face again. I was not sure why she slapped me but she could do anything she wanted to me and I would never dare question Her. I whispered "Thank You, Miss" as she stood in place watching me with my cheeks turning redder by the second. Then there was her voice again. Like music. Beautiful musical masterpiece from a deceased composer that was murdered for having captured the songs of angels, perhaps! I sighed!
"I'm in love", I thought to myself as I stayed knelt by her feet. She had asked me if I knew why she had slapped me, to which I shook my head. She lectured me on why it is rude to comment on a lady’s features, and it was then that I realized what I had in fact blurted out. I grinned to myself but kept it hidden from her. She was not to be mocked and I would never! It was just that the memory of her one feature as she was turned away from me flashed in my mind. What a feature it was! What a feature it was!!! I was agreeable, as she was right to chastise me. I nodded as she did, sinking further into the kneeling position I was in and crossing my hands in my lap to hide yet another betrayal of my body. I was not fast enough. She had already observed this change in my anatomy. She was so aware. She didn’t give it away, but she was watching me. She was watching me closely! Her gaze spoke down to me as it shifted from my eyes to my groin then back again. “OH GOD! I am being inspected!”, I cried inside myself to which she replied with a smile. It was as if she could read my thoughts too. There was a chuckle in her throat and a gulp in mine. I could tell she was out to teach me a lesson as she pulled out a red rope, leaned in close and tied it around my neck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment