Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Dream by Anonymous

-= Anonymous =-

THE DREAM

The dream began with hearing Your voice telling me to, “come over her to me baby” and I remember crawling over to You and kneeling before You. “Good baby, now be still...” and You then reached down to fastened and lock a collar around my neck.

The collar has 4 heavy 'D' rings spaces around it. The rings on the back were spaced to just wider than the back of my head, the rings in the front to just wider than my chin.

After fastening the collar in place I look up into Your beautiful eyes and You say, “follow me baby...” and walk over to the side of a raised dais with an attached cushion. As You walk and I crawl behind You I see You are wearing a wide leather belt with 2 heavy 'D' rings on the back of the belt spaced just wider than Your curvaceous backside and as You turn I see 2 more on the front of the belt spaced just wider than Your navel.

You then point to the cushion and say, “lay down on your back sweety with your head on the cushion and your arms by your side.”

As I approach, I see on the cushion a crisscross of 1” nylon webbing that has been sewn so as to look like a netting of sorts which was about 8” wide and 12” tall. The net has 4 ends, the 2 bottom ends having leash clips attach almost flush with the nearly square net, and the top 2 ends having straps extending about 8 more inches, but instead of ending in a clip, there was a padded cinch buckle with a release lever and the leash clips were attached to them.

As I lay down on the cushion and webbing, You reach down and begin securing my wrists to my thighs using thigh/wrist cuffs and then again just above my elbows to a strap around my mid abdomen. Once You are happy with that You move to my head and fasten the 2 short ends of the webbing/net to the back of my collar. I then realize the net/webbing is acting as a hammock of sorts supporting the back of my head.

You then say to me, “Time to please Me my sweet baby...” and laugh. You then kneel over my head, Your knees on each side of my head and attach the 2 top straps from the net behind my head to the 2 rings on the back of Your belt. You are hovering inches above my face now...my eyes looking up into Your beautiful ass. You then produce 2 more 1” nylon straps about a foot and a half long. Each has a leash clip on both ends and a padded cinch buckle about 4” from one end. You reach down and I feel You clipping the longer end of the straps to the front 'D' rings on my collar and then hear You clipping the other ends to the front 'D' rings of Your belt.

You then took some lube in Your hand and coated my face with it and after ensuring all areas of interest were nice and ready said, “get a good breath baby, you will need it to start with as I get comfortable.” and with that You sat smoothly over my face. The lube does its job well as You slide deeply onto the contours of my face, sinking my nose all the way to Your rosebud and sealing my mouth with Your pussy. As You wiggle side to side making sure You have all the contact You wish, I hear the straps being pulled through the cinch buckles and feel the netting behind my head begin to pull me tightly against Your luscious form.

I am now essentially secured to Your ass and my only chance for air, at Your whim and desire. You use the release lever to allow a little slack at the back and tell me, “Now get those lips and tongue busy my bound baby and I will give You some air as I see fit.

With that You shift forward giving my mouth full access to Your glorious mound and breaking contact with my nose just enough so I can grab some much needed air. After 3 deep breaths You settle back down and I focus on the service that is now my entire world , pleasuring You with all I have.

My lips purse onto Your's and I gently suck them in and out of my mouth...caressing them with my tongue as I suck them into my mouth. I continue this, and slowly begin to use my tongue to follow Your lips out after each suck and to gently push into You as the cycle continues.

Sucking and probing at the same time so as to both pull and push together. This went on for a time and then I was pushing my tongue as deep into You as I could go, my lips still kissing a squeezing Your lips as I did and now with my chin bumping against Your clit in rhythm.

I then hear You saying, “More baby, MORE and then you can breath more...” and You chuckle as You feel me begin to struggle beneath You...

Sadly ... I then awoke....

0 comments:

Post a Comment