Sunday, November 13, 2011

Auction by Pickupman

Iconfess too Miss that my feeings about being actioned off were verry embarracing i was nervous and scared expecially being naked in front of alot of people my voice was off a bit from a cold so made me more nervous but as it was for a good couse i try ed by best im so greatfull for Miss Persephone to bid on me made me verry happy and glad and im not so scared naw cause i know Miss Persephone is a beautifull strong smart Miss im happy she made me confess about my feelings cause it made me feel better writing about it. while i was being actioned off it was embarresing being asked personal questions about my kinks in front of many Ladies and subs i felt embaressed about the time i spent on display naked; I was lonely and i could only feel lonliness as i thought no Miss would want me and i thought oh no Jesse (my real name) what are you doing? people are laughing at you, but they weren't my feelings were definately humiliation scared lonely rejected wish i had Miss and i didnt have too look anymore but than i thought the Ladies at the dominion are all cool Ladies and its ok so i kept some of those positive thoughts towards the end but i confess too you Miss when she called my name in the beging my heart skipped a beat from being scared upon the podium naked i confess too you that when i new you won the bid i was happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment