Sunday, November 13, 2011

Since My Release by Ashpan

Since the day of my release,
I've been knelt in the courtyard at the Dominion, unleashed.
watching and learning,
Becoming comfortable, just to be , no one spoke directly to me, other then a reply to the greeting I gave.
I realized i was alone in a crowd.
Strange erratic feelings, of insecurity and fear mixed with excitement and a compelling desire. lingered within me.
All shaky and confused, and my head in bits,
I felt like I was being watched, as if I was on display ,
and i was unsure if I should stay.
As I kneel on the floor, happy, to be permitted to be here, among the ladies, in their realm,
I hear a Mistress say my name and make conversation about a parade I was in,
my feelings did not deceive me as I looked up, into the face of the beautiful woman
now towering towering over me.
I was surprised anyone remembered me!
We talked a bit and she told me while I was free, she may have need of me, at times.
A smile came over my face , turning into a cheesy grin.
The only thing I could say and indeed the only thing I wanted to say was.

YES MISS,
slowly but surely, over the coming times I talked more and more and got to know people better.
Eventually I was taken by another Mistress, I was pleased , but it was short lived, an hour to be exact .
I knelt in the courtyard once more, with a defeatist attitude and I began questioning my submissiveness , I let my guard down and I let out a loud sigh,
everyone heard me.
At that Moment i was immediately under what seemed to be many microscopes, from the ladies on all sides of me , questioning me, making me question myself!.
I was requested to go to one of the Mistress's feet,
the Lady who had been watching me all this time, she gave me the honor of kneeling at her feet ,
Even though I was sad, I was happy to be there,
right there ,
right then .
Now, i'm knelt in the courtyard, leashed and owned under consideration.
I hope that I am good enough,
I hope I never let her down
I am yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment