Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tea Time by Bella Rubi

Tea time

“Bring your tea with you Mine” I look at you and smile warmly, while I start walking up the stairs, you follow me quietly. “Kneel in the middle of the rug…face the wall” I instruct you when you reach me. “Yes Mistress” You say and try to look at me. I cross your face with a slap and groan at you. “Now”.
You kneel quickly, thinking you were set up with a warm welcome home. I shove your head in the rug when I watch you hesitate for a second. One hand placed behind your head and a knee in your upper back. I keep your face in the rug for more than two minutes, releasing you when I stand up. I walk around you and place a foot in your back now. Digging my heel in your skin, feeling the muscle give a little.” Don’t you dare move now, eyes in the rug” I say and I walk over my night stand to get rope and the cuffs.
I come back to where you still lay in the rug, placing the cuffs in your wrist behind your back, I use the silky rope to tie your balls, separate them each from the other, and making some rope rings around the base of your shaft, restraining your cock and taking the rope around your neck, where I hold the end of the rope. I tug your collar and hook your leash; you are bounded for my fun now.
I see in your eyes that you just realized how this is going to work, the rope is not long enough for you to sit up straight and you`ll have to bend over to keep your cock from been pulled if you lift your head too much.
“Sit up and kneel” I command you now, holding your leash and rope firmly in my right hand. Your torso bended over, to the most so you don’t pull your cock. I lift your face when you manage to sit up and kneel. You whimper softly when I lean over to kiss your lips.
“Kiss me” I demand, I know you will have to lift your neck to reach my lips, and therefore your cock will be yanked. I tease you, biting your lips and kissing you, feeling starving for your kiss and your pain, my tongue claiming your mouth, I hear the muffled whimper in mine. Your cock just got a bit harder and the rope tightened around it.
I tower over you again leaving your mouth open, as I start to undress in front of you, taking my time, there is no hurry. I walked to the table where you left your cup of tea and I take it back with me, dipping my finger in it to make sure is still hot enough to drink it.
Your head is lifted and you try to look up without pulling on your cock too much.
“Time for your tea Mine” I say and I slowly start pouring the warm tea on my chest…the fine string of warm liquid slips down my belly and reaches my crotch…standing over your face…the tingling sensation down my pussy getting wet makes me moan out loud…and you stick your tongue out reaching my pussy lips soaked with the warm sweet tea.

“Lick and drink every drop of tea Mine” I instruct again, and you can just nod and lick and suck avidly, lifting your head and pulling your cock with the rope that tightens around your cock getting harder. The fine string keeps pouring on your tongue and making me warm inside, along with your tongue strokes…the warm feeling grows faster inside my belly…and my climax explodes and grows until it reaches its peak…along with a powerful squirt that fills up your tongue and your eyes with a surprise.
I just smile and let go of the rope undoing your cuff.
“Now, clean up this mess and join me in the shower…I am not done yet”

0 comments:

Post a Comment