Saturday, November 26, 2011

Apology by Russell

My name is Russell Applemoor and this letter is an apology to those I have hurt either through my actions or my comments; specifically Miss Eva and the girls who frequent here as submissives in our community.

I want to clarify a few things first as the type written media can sometimes be interpreted in different ways by different people. I write this apology in all seriousness without humor, or sarcasm being intended or implied.
Many of you may or may not be aware of the incident that occurred at trials on Thursday the 24th of November which resulted in my temporary ban and the reason for this apology, this was the culmination of several months of activity.

To sum it up, I have a viewpoint on a social interaction within this community that is not shared by the majority of its residents. I have an aversion to females being seen in a subservient role, this is based on my own beliefs. I am exploring these thoughts and emotions and working on them as I personally do not like the way it makes me feel singling out a specific group. It is no different than myself having a bias based on race, gender, or religion, I have been proud that I don’t live my life in that manner which discriminates but I am angry at myself that this discrimination resides within me concerning female submissives.

I often express myself through my art and pictures, and I used this media to do several pictures which portrayed the Emblem of the Dominion in a twisted version of my reasoning. Inadvertently by doing so, I chose to involve a Lady who I deeply admire and respect in to my struggle and that is Miss Eva. Miss Eva does not share my viewpoints and reacted on Thursday to my actions by banning me and giving me a proper dressing down in a no Bullshit way. By involving her community in my public display I placed her into a position that she needed to respond to my actions. For this Miss Eva I am very sorry, I again admire and respect what you have created with your power and vision as I have mentioned many times over the years. I had no intentions of causing you grief or harm. I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me, as I know I did wrong no matter how I wanted to justify it in my own thoughts.

To the submissive girls in Dominion,
Some of you may have known of my personal beliefs in regards to girls being shown in a subservient way or this may be a surprise to you as well. I will not use this letter as a justification for my thoughts or try to express my ideas to you.

I do want to make certain things known though, I do admire that you have chosen a pathway in life and have stayed strong in following it, even with idiots such as myself in your way. My beliefs are not a personal attack on any one of you, as you all show a unique and creative personality. I have very much enjoyed working with some of you over the years and I have admired the creativity and loyalty you show to those you love. I am sorry if by my actions I have caused you any undue hurt or stress, and I will ask each of you if you can find it your hearts to forgive a fool. I am making efforts to change my ways and I hope that I may call upon you at times to help me in this challenge.

To sum it all up, I have acted in a way which is unhealthy, and I have made choices that caused people I care for heartache and that is not acceptable to those around me and more importantly, it is not acceptable to me.
I hope that you all can forgive me, or at least allow me an opportunity to earn your trust again.

Respectfully
Russell ( aka Paul)

0 comments:

Post a Comment