Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Misstep by An Anonymous Domme

A Misstep

I came into the courtyard one day to see a boy scrubbing the wooden floor behind the courtyard. He was talking in voice and as soon as I heard it I just knew I wanted to get to know him.

I Im'd him and he pleasantly responded. We talked a bit back and forth and I learned he had just gotten out of a long term D/s relationship which ended badly.

The more we talked the more I liked him. We got on well and had a lot in common.

I brought him back to my house to play greedy. I LOVE greedy and I had been wanting to play. He played really well so we played for a long time and talked.
I really liked him and I was looking for another boy. I asked him to the dance that night. He said yes. I asked him if he had a tux and he said no. I showed him a few places and asked if he had enough Ls to buy it. He said no. So I offered to buy it for him. I don't usually buy things for subs I barely know, but he just seemed so nice and sincere.

We went to the dance and it was fabulous. He was the perfect gentleman and we talked a lot about what we both expect from a sub/Mistress. Everything matched up.

I am not a fan of jumping into a collar, but I have heard stories like Jade and Bish's where the collar was quick and they have "lived happily ever after".

We started talking about ownership and a consideration period. The longer we spoke (it was a long dance!) the more it because clear he was PERFECT. He seemed as enthusiastic as I was and we talked about collaring sooner...as in...right there. It was an enthusiastic YES on both sides.

I set some tasks for him and the next day he had them all done. I was so happy. I spent the whole morning with him, taking him shopping, helping him with his avatar and organizing his inventory and his profile.

He had on a tag from one of the stores we went to and I asked him to change it back to the "Serving Miss so and so" tag. He hesitated.

He then informed me he felt we had moved too quickly.

He took it back about 2 seconds later, but I felt crushed. I had invested time, money and more importantly my feelings in this boy and he had crushed it.

I hadn't seen it coming. I know better now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment