Sunday, November 20, 2011

Confessions by Lady Melina

Two Poems

Poem 1

Your sensuality overwhelms me
I've given up the raging fight
A gentle fugue now surrounds me
I care no more for what is right

I crave your danger constantly
My heart feels nothing while my body burns
I touch the fire without consequence
Not sure when my faith turned

Not a victim I carry on
I push with you to move ahead
The lines now fades will soon disappear
Our dirty secrets left unsaid

where this will lead is still unknown
My eyes are blind with no will to see
I desire the pit that is sure to come
And wish to lose the rest of me


Poem 2

Your eyes like peace pulling
Me down from the edge, holding me
Though troubled you saved my life
From a firey misery

a peace lives inside that is foreign to all of me
My emotions feel free to move at it's whim
Once held in a raging mind, savagely burning me
Free from a cycle of sin

A moment of clarity persisting through shadows
The shadows now lightening the blackness inside of me

A lie, it was never a part of me
A fable to frighten, mere clever trickery
A beautiful lie, tempting dark and enchanting
A small light grew large and forced out the dark

Oh beautiful angel - a sweet troubled child
Lost to himself, he saved my mind
Blue eyes so troubled not knowing his brilliance
a brilliance that he alone can find

0 comments:

Post a Comment