Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cawfee - A True Story by Anonymous

A random IM bearing a delightful suprise popped up one night and a coffee date was made with a new friend at the local bookstore in my town. Getting ready, I wondered what my fellow Domme would be like. I had met other virtual friends before real life and wasn't nervous and well, it was a public place so if she showed up with her flogger things would be interesting indeed.

After arranging details on the phone, I stood waiting outside scanning the parking lot. I recognized the lovely woman walking to the entrance immediately and waved. We hugged like old friends and entered, standing in line to get our beverages and chatting. Sitting down the conversation flowed easily about family and mutual friends. Then, as always, it wandered over into our virtual lives.

She suddenly said: "He'd rather whack off on skype more than anything..".

I laughed and glanced over as a young asian man looked up from his laptop with a startled expression in our direction. I shrugged as if to say: "Yea skype, I know right?" and turned my attention back to my friend.

The conversation continued: "his cock is so huge..."

A lady in her 60's, the epitome of a bible study teacher, looked over at us scowling wearing her best church lady mask. I glared back, the unspoken: "yea, she said cock, what of it? Jesus had one."

A couple hours later we hugged our goodbyes and I whistled a tune while trying to find the car I loose in every parking lot. I ruminated on how something can seem completely normal to two people and to others it would be shocking. But in the back of my mind I knew that little asian boy was downloading skype and church lady was googling "cock".

0 comments:

Post a Comment