Saturday, August 20, 2011

Vanilla By Lady Rubi

VANILLA


I toss in the softness and warmth of my bed, my eyelids weigh too much and I just swirl in between the sheets ... 10 more minutes.

The splash of water from the shower can be heard and I smile, that sound so familiar, followed by the delicious aroma of fresh, clean skin helps me to wake up ... 5 more minutes.

The muffled sound of his footsteps on the floor of the room moving quietly to avoid waking me up, so nice and considerate.
Of course, after he left exhausted last night is the least he can do.

He sits on the edge of the bed and waits for me to finish waking up, He’d heard me purring between the sheets.
I stretch my arm and caress the fresh soft skin of his bare thigh, I point out his side of the bed and he settles down beside me, I slip over his chest. It feels so good.

"Vanilla" I mutter.

A key to give permission to do as he pleases in bed, I'm comfortable in his arms, and I will not even lift a finger.
It's funny, he does not like hearing that word but has no other choice to take over and guess what I want. I can feel his doubts, his confusion. What will he do?
I take advantage of his hesitation and I slip down to his groin, my eyelids are still closed and I have no energy to move, but I want him and that won’t stop me.
I feel his fingers glide through my hair and my shoulders, gently massaging, twisting a strand between his fingers.
My chin rests on the mound of his crotch; the towel against my face feels rough. I remove it.
I love ... to feel him naked, clean, with his dark hair still wet, and by then his erection is visible. I caress his cock, my eyelids closed yet, an idea comes to mind. I doubt a bit, I have no energy, I will not move, but I wish ...

He did not move; waiting for my next move, my fingers gently stroking his erection, I guide his cock into my mouth. That dilemma.
Do not want to move yet.

Yet my lips close around the hard shaft. I assure my position in bed, lying on my side. And languidly slipped my tongue over the tip of his cock.
He groans and contracts the muscles of his abdomen. And he waits ...
I do not move, do not open my eyes, do not give indications of anything, I just lie there, playing with the tip in my mouth. He is confused; he does not know if I will get it all the way in or if I'm just provoking. Too passive for me is unusual.

My lips are not enough, my tongue is not enough. My teeth on the other hand ...

I settle firmly the tip of his penis with my teeth, my jaw clenched, and no contact with my tongue or my lips now. Only my teeth.
I hear him moan, trying to retract, I lock a little more my bite, I do not let him go now that I've taste him. He is still, no eye contact only the strong bite, my mouth open and my teeth on the silky, hard tip of his member.
He tries to move but can’t, every move he makes cause me to grip it harder.

"Vanilla, Mistress?" He asks as he gasps.

I nod and finally, I look at his face.

And then he pushes hard, his member into my mouth, scratching against my sharp teeth, slowly, seeking to feel the wetness of my tongue caressing the tip of his penis eagerly without loosening my jaw pressure on his shaft.

He moans and groans out loud when he withdraws his cock of my mouth, just a little at a time, leaving skin scratched, red, tender and wet. He breathes deeply and decides to push his penis again in my mouth. The scratched and sore skin has a salty taste. He keeps pushing slowly to feel the depth of my mouth and throat, I settle to breathe well while his body sweats and contracts with every inch that runs through my teeth. I can feel his cock still hard and the taste of pre cum is diluted with my saliva, this time my lips close in the skin hurt and my tongue licks the hard rod going out.
Once again, he is taking command of the depth and speed; I'm just lying there, enjoying it and holding it while he penetrates my mouth again and again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment