Saturday, August 20, 2011

Impromptu Anonymous Confessions

Below are a series of impromptu confessions offered anonymously at the August 20th Confessions Event.


Night wrapped it's arms with warm caress and gentle kiss,
releasing my restless limbs.
And dreaming left me damp with stinging desire satiated by your body.
If dreams were vats of grape filled gold then I have drunk until my skin takes on their bloom,
Dawn woke me with her fingers tracing spirals down my back,
Know it is you with me, a presence I carry deep in my soul,
sun stroked spheres that dreaming turns to liquid love.
Feel you enfold me and starving eyes devour my naked frame.
offer you my soft breasts for my gratification, unconditionally, irrevocably.



We're wandering down a path in the sun, its a nice day. He's a step behind me as I always lead. The path winds around nice gardens and there are a few other out and about enjoying the day like us. As the sun is out He's shirtless and I look back at him takin in his fine form allowing a smile to play across my face. He notices and looks to the ground with a small grin as well. I offer him my hand and he takes it without question and i lead him off the path and inot the bushes..

We're hidden in amoung the tress, bushes and flowers, the path is 5 steps from us but we're hidden enough to be alone. I don't say a word and point to the ground, he immediatly drops top his knees. I place a finger on my lips to indicate no noise and he smiles and nods understanding me perfectly. I lower down to meet him and begin to unbutton his shorts hes begun to get hard already... my hands work quickly and its not llong before my boy is nude in front of me in the bushes...

I push his chest and he lays down, the bushes breaking under his weight and stickin into him. We never say a word, but grin stupidly. I straddle him and rub myself on his ever hardening cock... as I'm wearing a skirt and g-string, I don't need to undress... I expertly slide my g-string to the side and let him enter me...

We exit the bushes like nothing has happened laughing and enjoying the sunny day

A nice quickie ;p



In the darkness...

Naked, spread-eagled,
staked to the ground with
rope
and
metal tent stakes...

Lightning flashes
behind the blindfold....

Thunder rumbles.

I hear her footsteps fade away.

Silence in the darkness.

Heart pounding.

Cock throbbing.

Breath coming faster.

Waiting...

Waiting....

Waiting...

In the darkness.



I confess I suffer from a sever case of word vomit.
I say too much.
I think too much.
I say what I think too much.

"It's a gift to allow yourself to be so vulnerable" people tell me.

Is it though? is it really?
...I often feel like my insides are being torn apart...

It's really kind of funny how I tend to torture myself more than anyone else has ever had the ability to do.

I can take physical pain rather well, dare I say I prefer it. At least I know that the bruises will fade, the wounds will heal. I can watch them heal.



I confess I suffer from a sever case of word vomit.
I say too much.
I think too much.
I say what I think too much.

"It's a gift to allow yourself to be so vulnerable" people tell me.

Is it though? is it really?
...I often feel like my insides are being torn apart...

It's really kind of funny how I tend to torture myself more than anyone else has ever had the ability to do.

I can take physical pain rather well, dare I say I prefer it. At least I know that the bruises will fade, the wounds will heal. I can watch them heal.



i love being bound and gagged as much as i do enjoy doing the binding, becvause as soon as i tie someone, i want to join the if there are 2 playpartners are there and we always play SSC as well as i don't ever leave my bound playpartner, both here in SL and in RL



I am madly in love with someone who doesn't want me.



I'm considering taking on another boy but no one knows about it, including my own sub.



In rl I spend time every day in my garden. i kiss my flower buds and caress the
stems and leaves. I whisper to all my plants. Some of them know me. Some can reply. A few are cold, distant or non-responsive.

They're all very different, even plants of the same variety.



I love to help my Mistress with the laundry. My favorite part is the folding of the panties (when Mistress allows). My job is to keep them color coordinated and in the proper place based on the day of the week. I love folding the sexy silky ones, it is almost inhibriating. Sometimes I get lost in a big basket of panties. What could be a very menial job becomes exhilirating. The soft fabric on my fingertips...sometimes I will smell them to get the full effect...mmmmmmmmmm



I confess that sometimes I just can't be bothered.

I want to scream at some, and slap others.

I wish I didn't care about them. I wish you meant nothing.

I want to ignore you.

I confess that I really don't want to share my confessions tonight. So they will continue to form in my mind.



Nice dommes finish first.

At least, for me, nice dommes finish first. There is a place for all the rough bluster and posturing, but most often it leave me flat, wondering if they are trying to convince their audience, or themselves.

But a nice domme has a strength, and a confidence that I am drawn to. She is easiest to be vulnerable with. Her cruelty is in a pleasure delayed, her company. Sharing laughter until our cheeks hurt stain my cheeks with a blush more pleasing then that of angry humiliation.

I worship the nice domme, her strength, her confidence. I don't fear her punishment, but I am terrified of her dissapointment. Her lips, when granted, are sweeter then any boot, her caress grabs my attention more sharply then any whip.

When I please her, this nice domme, I feel like I pleased a person who feels me, hears me, connects with me. Her intimacy is a treasure, not rough prison sex, and I arch against her nails as much as I shrink from harsh, empty criticism.



(As requested Lady Evangeline, here is my confession!)


Forgive me Miss for I have sinned.
It has been one hour since my last confession.

Within that Hour I have;

I have swam in a Dommes pool without permission and clogged her pool filter.
I have helped myself to her beer, which I enjoyed while sitting on her pool chaise lounge.
I have chewed the following items; one pair of boots from Bax Boots, one pair of high heeled sandles from Eva footwear and one black leather clutch purse.
I have taken and hidden one Dominion Police Uniform and One cheerleading outfit.
I have chewed the legs of several Dominion Couches.
I have hunted, killed and consumed two Dominion Rabbits.

That's all I have done Miss, but after all it was only one hour.

I am heartily sorry for these my misdoings.


Am I forgiven and exhonerated now Miss?



0 comments:

Post a Comment