Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wanted Alive! Reward! Confessions Mystery!

Wanted Alive, $200L Reward
I have been writing for confessions for a while.
I have written a dozen stories.
Various plots, various genre’s for various reasons.
The reception for my stories has always been warm, and for that I thank you.
I have always written anonymously.
I have several reasons for remaining unknown.
But, I have come to believe…that my reasons are convenient for me, but not really that important.
Additionally, for several of my stories…there has been a clamor by the audience for me to reveal myself.
And, I must admit…there is always the desire to step out, and openly accept the audience’s applause.
So, I feel a pressure to confess to you this last bit…my name.
But, there is also the joy of walking among you…invisible…plotting my next…confession.
Zarita has been wonderful in keeping my name hidden, though she too has wondered at my reluctance.
So, I have been debating whether to confess and out myself, or stay safe in my seclusion.
To resolve my dilemma of whether to out myself or not…I have come up with a plan.
I am offering a $2000 Linden reward to the Dominion member who correctly guesses my identity.
The Rules:
You may not ask Zarita questions regarding my identity.
You have one week to IM Zarita with ONE guess of my identity.
Just an IM stating “I believe the Anonymous author is, “your guess””
You will not be told if your guess is right or wrong until next weeks confessions.
You must be present at next week’s confessions to win the prize 4pm SLT Saturday.
At next weeks “Confessions”, the $2000 Lindens will be divided between all correct….guesser’s.
The Hints:
Due to RL restraints, I am not always at confessions to hear my stories read.
Below is a list of stories I have written, one is missing.
Dominion Noir
Anonymous, Outed
Confessor’s Choice
Dinner Party
First nights Dance
Juliet and Juliet
Ghost Mistress
Recompense
Vampires Bite
One Lick Only
The Dream
There is one missing story…it is the one most likely to give my identity away to some people.
Guess my identity and correctly name that story for an additional $500L.
Note: Should you happen to talk to me during this week, know that I will lie, dissemble and distract you in your quest to identify me. Deal with it. LOL.
Final note: If no one correctly identifies me….there will be no prize awarded and I will remain…”Anonymous”

0 comments:

Post a Comment