Saturday, August 13, 2011

Waiting by Anonymous

I wish to have this read anonymously.

Every night I kneel bashfully in the court yard patiently waiting for you to arrive. Before I arrive, I nervously prepare myself to insure you will not be disappointed in my presentation, not that I need to because your compliments have always been fluent. Why? So that I can capture one ounce of your generous kindness, to respect the friendship you've offered me, and honor the kind ways in which you treat me.

To me being a sub is not about following the rules, but rather to know you so well that the words never have to be spoken in the first place, to love my Miss with every beat of my heart, and to be a loyal servant to her happiness.

And so I wait, carefully observing and learning more and more about you every day and every night. Once and just once you allowed me to kneel beside you and I was so over joyed, words cannot even express the feelings that entangled every nerve of my body.

And so I wait, for the next time you again privilege me with your kindness. The kindness I've come to know and yearn.

And so I wait, for the hope that one day you arrive and say "I pick you"

Even if this day never comes know that you have been a true friend. I will always love you for this and certainly never forget.

I finish this as I clear the tears of happiness writing this has brought me, and roll my head to my shoulders in a gesture of relief that it has been said.

Sweet dreams my Miss.



0 comments:

Post a Comment