Saturday, August 13, 2011

Married Part 2 By Alistair

I woke the next day refreshed and smiling. Although I still had to keep looking at this device on my cock to remind myself that it was all very real. I was about to take a shower and head to work when I realized I needed to call in sick. Melissa wanted to take me shopping. Shopping for what, though? I quickly found my cell and called in to work, leaving a message for my boss that I had some personal things to deal with today. No sooner had I tossed my phone on the bed when it beeped with a text message. It was Melissa:

“Hello, my love. Please remember to call in sick to work. Don’t bother taking a shower or shaving or eating any breakfast yet. I will be there in ten minutes. Unlock the front door and be waiting for me naked and on your knees.”

My head was again in fog. I was still being told what to do like I was some sort of slave. What’s more, I was doing it all without complaint. And here I was again, kneeling at my front door waiting for Melissa to arrive.

She walked in, pausing with the door wide open. My mind immediately panicked that one of my neighbors would see me there like this. She walked in, stepping to one side, allowing the outside world to see in even more. I felt myself fidget as though trying to hide behind something. What the hell was I thinking? Where was I going to hide? She seemed to be watching me struggle with the realization of my exposure. She had the most devious smile on her face as she slowly closed the door, watching me take a deep breath in relief.

Melissa didn’t speak for a few minutes. She just stood there; walked slowly around me and then told me to take her bag and follow her. Once again, I did what she said without asking. How did I become so docile? She walked straight in my bedroom, paused and looked around, clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth a few times and simply sighed.

“We’ll deal with this later. Put the bag on the chair.” She said, pointing off to one side. “Go get us two more chairs,“ she directed.

I returned with two chairs from the dining room and set them down where she pointed. She sat in one. I was about to sit in the other when she stopped me, pointing to the floor at her feet. I knelt down at her feet. She leaned forward, guiding my arms above my head and directing me to cross them at the wrists. Using the toe of her boot, she pushed my knees apart and then directed me to sit up straight, instead of sitting back on my heels.
She began to fondle my caged cock with her right hand while using her left to push my chin up and out of the way. I couldn’t see a thing she was doing, but I could feel it. She checked the lock, then fidgeted with how the cage was configured on me. Finally, she pulled at few of the genital hairs and told me all that would have to go. She reached into her bag and pulled out bag of throw-away razors and a bottle of shaving cream. She set them beside me, but said nothing.

Again she reached into her bag. She pulled out four shackles and some rope. She rose, taking some of the rope with her. She was doing something to the bed behind me. I didn’t dare look. She motioned for me to move the chair I was in to a specific spot and motioned for me to kneel in front of it like it were some kind of confessional. She attached two of the shackles to my ankles and I could feel her tying the rope to them. She then added the shackled to my wrists and motioned for me to wrap my arms around the seat of the chair. She proceeded to connect them together. She placed the other chair between my spread legs and moved the chair with her bag on it right beside me.

Upon sitting on the chair between my legs, she began to speak, finally. “I know things are happening fast for you right now, my love. But this part of our relationship must, by necessity, move quickly. I’ve taken my time in preparing you for this. However, at this point in our relationship, things must move a bit more rapidly. I know you’ve been a good boy and have not masturbated in a very, very long time. And I am very proud of you for that. It truly showed me how much you love me. But, a man must, unfortunately, for his health’s sake, have some release on occasion. You’re not yet prepared to be allowed to enjoy cumming. But you do need some release. “

At this point, I felt something very cold against my anus. Melissa began rubbing some sort of ointment all over me. Before I could get used to the coldness, I was alerted to her finger beginning to probe my hole. Yet, she kept speaking to me as though she were doing nothing that would ever shock my mind.

“There are other ways to help you get the necessary release without unnecessarily permitting you to enjoy it,” she said, adding a second finger to my opening. She continued, “I have a nice little…something…that will assist in helping release what’s in those very full balls of yours. All you have to do is sit there and breathe for me. Can you do that?”

I was so confused and overwhelmed by what was happening, what I was allowing to happen, that I didn’t respond to her question. I jumped with more shock as she smacked my ass.

“ I said, ‘can you do that?’”

“Y-yess…yes, I’m sorry.”

Another smack! “I told you to call me ‘Mistress’.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good boy. “

After she removed her fingers, I heard some sounds but couldn’t see what she was doing. Moments after the sounds stopped, one of her hands rested onto my lower back as she began to press something against my opening. It felt like she was trying to shove a Mac truck up my ass. I screamed out and pulled against the chair. She paused, holding the Mac truck partially inside me and smacked my ass again. I knew what that was for. I said I would breathe and sit still. So I breathed and tried to relax. I think I counted all eighteen wheels of that Mack truck as she drove them inside me. As she paused, holding Mac completely inside, she began to wiggle it back and forth. OMG, the feeling of the tip rubbing against my prostate was more than I could bear. I could literally feel my semen begin to trickle up the length of my urethra. I was hugging the chair in such a way that I could see that Melissa had placed a plate on the floor underneath me and that it was beginning to fill with my white liquid.

She continued to do this for several minutes before slowly pulling Mac out of me with a pop. She smacked my ass once more, declaring me sufficiently relieved. After untying me, I thought I would just collapse on the floor, but she wasn’t done, apparently. She tapped me on the hip and pointed to the plate with all my cum on it. I knew what she wanted me to do and couldn’t believe that I was once again doing it, without so much as a whimper of complaint. While I lapped it all up she smacked my ass several more times reminding me of how kind she was for even thinking about my well being. She suggested that I would never ever be so ungrateful again for her kindness.

I thanked her several times between licks of the plate. I couldn’t finish that plate fast enough. I thanked her one final time when I was done. When I was finished she had me stand, unlocked my cage and handed it to me. She told me to go shower and shave all the hair off of my cock and balls.

In the shower, it took me several minutes before I could even think of moving. I just stood there in shock and in pain. It took me quite awhile to shave and shower. By the time I returned to the bedroom, I saw that she had been going through my closet. Half my clothes were thrown onto the floor into a pile. She had done the same with the clothes in my dresser. I stood there naked, looking like a dope with my mouth open at what she had done.

“Don’t worry, darling. I left the good clothes for you to wear to work in the closet. Those you will throw out,” she said, pointing to pile on the floor. “You won’t be needing them anymore. We’ll get you new stuff today. There’s what you’ll wear for our shopping trip.” She said, nodding her head toward some clothes hanging over one of the chairs. “Tomorrow, you’ll move the rest of your good clothes to the first bedroom down the hall. This will be my room. We’ll need to have it painted and re-decorated, of course.”

She looked at me, realizing I was terrified at the implications. “Oh, don’t worry, darling. You’ll be sleeping in here with me most nights. But I do have some ‘friends’ who would rather you not be in here when they are ‘entertaining’ me. Now get dressed. And bag up all these clothes. We’ll dump them on our way to the mall.”

I began to get dressed..but was stopped short immediately when I couldn’t find any underwear. I turned to look at her. She was waiting for me to notice that. “You’ll go commando today, since we’re throwing out all your underwear. But don’t worry, our first stop will be Victoria’s Secret.” She smiled and reminded me to put the cage back on before getting dressed, then walked out of the room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment