Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dominion Girls Club Mystery By Heather

The Dominion Girls Club: The case of the missing statue.

Chapter one:

The girls all looked at each other when they saw the notice:

"Due to a long over due sim reorganization, the Dominion will be closed for the next 48 hours. I promise you all, once I'm done you can go back to domming your boys in the courtyard, or be a fucktard in the hope of catching a Lady's eye. Be patient!"

"Great, now what are we going to do?" Leasha asked, sighing heavily. "It's not the end of the world you know." Zaira added.

They were all sitting at the retreat around the campfire, gossiping about new boys or ladies that catched their interest. They had gone over pretty much every lady that they could think of and the conversation got more quiet as time progressed.

*Evangeline Eames would like to offer you a teleport to her location. Click yes to accept or no to decline.*

"Uhm, Lady Eva is tping me?" Heather said.

"Me too." Gia whispered.
Axelle nodded her head, "yep yep, me too."
They all clicked yes and several seconds later, Gia, Axelle, Zaira, Eroyan, Leasha, Madi and Heather all knelt before Lady Eva wondering why they all had been called over.

"Girls. I need your help." Her voice sounded harsh, cold, or was it hurt maybe. It is always hard to tell with those ladies, you think they are sad and they are having the time of their life and when you think they are happy they are just about to have a mental breakdown.

"What's up, Lady Eva?" They all asked in unison.

"The sim .. we are not revamping. There is no reorganization. Something was stolen from me last night, I discovered it when I came out of the castle this morning."

The girls looked confused.

"I cannot bring myself up to tell you, come see for yourselves."

They followed Lady Eva out of the castle and down the stairs when they all gasped. Oh my god's, what the hell's, were thrown around carelessly as they all gazed onto the sim. Leasha laughed.

"Lady Eva, your statue has gone walking!"
Lady Eva turned around and grabbed Leasha by the hair. "This is not funny Leasha! The statue has been stolen, I am so pissed off right now. The statue is the core of the sim. It makes a statement, without it .. I feel empty. I need it back. Someone left a note, look at it. I need you girls to get it back. Maybe the boy's club are pulling a prank. Either way, there was a note... Gia, I'll pass it to you. Read it out loud."

Gia swallowed as she softly and slowly started speaking, "Dear Eva, what would the Dominion be without it's strong male submissive in chains. Time to find out. The thing ways a fucking ton, but I've stolen it nonetheless. You have 48 hours to retrief it, if you fail, I will come back for more. Until all is gone from the Dominion." Gia looked with disgust at the note as she added, "Love, hugs and kisses. BDTYM."

"BDTYM?" Heather asked.

"I don't know girls. You have 48 hours. I cannot possible do this. You're all smart, or so you like to think. Figure it out. Report back to me."

They all stared as the little white lights surrounded Lady Eva, it took two seconds and then she was gone.

"Goodness me," Zaira said, "How are we suppose to get it back. Where do we even start to look? This is impossible. Why doesn't she just buy a new one?

They all grinned. "If the subs are replacable, surely the statues must be replacable as well!"

"I heard the creator of the statue made it non copyable and left SL right after giving it to Lady Eva." Madi said.

"Well, that's not what I heard. Ladies have been telling me, the statue was there when Lady Eva was looking for land to open a 'Gays R Us' toy store." Heather smirked.

They all shared theories on how the statue had gotten there, one more entertaining then the other until Zaira stated, "Right. This is not getting us anywhere. We already wasted five minutes by talking about this. We need to come up with a plan. Let's move back into the castle, I like it better in there."

So the girls did as Zaira suggested and they all moved back into the castle. The place looked different. They wondered if it was a feeling or if the statue really added a certain statement to the sim.

"Let's search the castle. Surely a statue like that is too heavy to carry around far. Maybe they just moved it. Those boys will do anything." Leasha said as she turned around, making her spin around the floor as if she was a ballerina.

"I really dislike your AO, Leasha." Heather grunted. "Let's split up, we'll all search on this floor, we have five minutes, we meet back at the door to the dungeon."

They moved around in opposite directions, finding absolutely nothing.

"Clear!" Heather yelled from the media room.

"What are you yelling 'clear' for twinnie?" Zaira asked.

"I don't know, it's what they do in movies, I wanted to be cool."
They grinned as the walked back to the entrance of the dungeon.

"We found nothing." Axelle said, pressing her glasses back onto her nose.

"Neither did we," Zaira said, "Let's go downstairs.

They walked down the stairs slowly and one of them grunted as she fell down the stairs landing on her nose. "Stupid lag."

As they walked around the corner, their eyes grew bigger. On the wall was a big television, and besides it letter were painted on the wall. It looked like blood and it was still dripping onto the floor.

"Awesome!" Gia exclaimed.

"I think I am going to be sick." Madi said as she held on to her stomach.

"Now what?" Axelle asked.

"Well, I suppose we turn on our media players. Let's watch this video, surely it's their for a reason." Eroyan said. She had been quiet before, but always came up with the good suggestions. Although Eroyan being quiet was very much unlike her.

"Shit. My media player isn't updated. I need to relog." Zaira said. The girls waited for Zaira to come back and came up with more theories on who this BDTYM person could be. When Zaira came back, as a cloud, they all simultanously pressed their play button.

"Goodevening. My name is BDTYM."

The girls sighed. A voice morpher. How convenient. They couldn't see much on the screen, the person appeared to be in some dungeon, crosses stood all around, but it wasn't the Dominion dungeon.

"Can you see it's face?" Heather whispered.

"Shut up!" Eroyan smacked her on the forehead. "We can't hear if you talk over it." The person appared to be in a long leather coat. But the face was blurred out.

The voice continued.

"Who am I? What did I do? Where is the statue? I know you're dying to know the answers to all these questions Eva, but I'm not telling you. You can go on a little quest. It may be dangerous, your avatar may be harmed. Is permanent death one of your limits?"

"NO fucktard, but it is ours!" Axelle squirmed. The girls grinned.

"I suggest you turn around. You will find two buttons. Red and Green. Chose wisely. Nothing is as it seems."

The video blacked out and the girls turned around. Green on the left, red on the right."

"Which do we push?" Gia asked.

"Green," Eroyan said with a rather convincing voice. "He or she obviously wants us to pick red, it is a safeword for stop, but we want to go on. We want the statue back. So we pick green."

"Yeah, but nothing is as it seems, they said it themselves! I say we pick red." Zaira said.

"You guys, there's another button here. Come look at it." Axelle called the girls over. "I wonder what would happen if we pressed this..."

The girls were to late to yell 'STOP'. Axelle pressed the button and the floor beneath them opened like a guy would spread his legs when he sees a strap-on.

Slowly.

To be continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment