Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thank You To My Lady By Lexi

Those of you who have been to lots of confessions, likely remember a few very naughty confessions that I've writen. This, however, is not one of those. I'm writing a thank you note to my Mistress, Lady Rocksie, for all she does and has done for me.

Mistress has built a family and let me come into it, ragged and out of control as I am.

Even though our start was bumpy and our road may not always be the smoothest, I'm so incredibly happy she found me.

She's hard without being unfair.
Firm without being unkind.
Gentle without being a pushover.
She lets me roam and explore without ever letting me feel abandoned or alone.

Lady Rocksie is kind, considerate, friendly to everyone and covers me under her warm care even though I don't always deserve her approval. I still don't know how I ever caught her eye or why she decided I was worth the trouble, but I am and will always be so greatful for that miracle.

Thank you, Lady. I love you.

Lexi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment