Saturday, May 21, 2011

A First Meeting By Sweeney

A First Meeting



Four hours to go, the anxiety grows, my stomach turns as I stare into my closet my mind drifting to the many conversations we had in the past. Trying to collect my thoughts, working hard to convince myself that I have nothing to fear, nothing to be so worked up about, however my body trembles a bit as the phone rings and snaps me back to reality. I know its Her just as She told me, She would call me with directions and a place to meet. Before I can find the courage to say hello Her voice is there, confident and strong, “7 O'clock, the Starbucks at Barnes & Nobel at the mall, and don’t be late “ its all I can do to find a simple “yes Ma'am”, and with that silence once again surrounds me. I am once again alone with my thoughts, now filled with even more fear yet an overwhelming desire to meet this divine Woman. Fear not of what will happen, but of not living up to her expectations, failing to gain her acceptance and approval. Sitting on the edge of my bed, I decide on an outfit, not wanting to seem stuffy for a casual meeting, yet wanting to put my best foot forward I decide on a Polo shirt and a pair of shorts for the warm afternoon now drawing into evening. Laying back on my bed I get lost in thought once again, and before I realize it it is getting later and have just 2 and half hours to go. A warm relaxing shower helps calm my nerves for the moment, then a close shave and inspection, knowing that making a good first impression can make all the difference in how the evening will go. An hour left before I am to be at Starbucks, I set out, only a half hour ride, I certainly do not want to be late for any reason, no excuse would ever be acceptable. I stop at a local chocolate company on my way and buy a chocolate rose, always hate to show up empty handed. I arrive about 15 minutes early, my heart fluttering, my mind racing, and the true anxiety begins. I sit in my car and watch the clock, each minute seems to take forever, with 10 minutes to go I make my way inside the coffee shop and take a seat in the corner, out of the hustle of the counter and out of direct view of the rest of the bookstore. Minutes pass by like hours, as I nervously stare at my watch. Seven O'clock, two after, 5 after, the fear gets stronger and I know its a test, I try my best to stay cool and relaxed. Then she walks in.

Just as I had been to each picture, I was instantly I am drawn to Her, Casual, but smart attire, a top plenty high enough to be respectful, but just low enough to drive me insane. I rose instantly to my feet upon seeing her, she noticed me and our eyes met, my face became flush, feeling her eyes upon me I wanted to look down but I could already feel her power and allure overtaking me. She make her way to the table with a very confident and purposeful strut to each step. I hand her the chocolate rose and a smile rises quickly as she instructs me to have a seat, I move behind her, and help with her chair before taking mine across from her. Pleasntrys are exchanged as well as some small talk as she directs the conversation from topic to topic, all vanilla things at first to get to know one another, I am so caught up in Her that my mind is lost, hanging on each word, answering each question thoroughly. We share a few laughs about life and just as I begin to feel more comfortable, she stops the conversation abruptly and I am snapped from the place of comfort that had formed. My mouth went dry and I could feel my temperature rise and heart pound. Staring into my eyes, I can feel her power, as she says “why yes I would love a coffee, and no you may not have anything.” It was then I realized that I had no offered to get her something earlier and apologized feeling quite foolish, but had been lost in her since the moment our eyes locked now some time ago. I quickly took her order and moved to the counter and get the coffee and danish that she desired, nothing for me as instructed and it seemed I needed it now more than ever. Truly amazing how an experienced and capable Domme can keep a boy on his toes, make him feel so relaxed one moment and completely on the edge the next, and I was truly grateful the entire time to have had the privilege of sharing the evening with her. Time flew by as we got to know one another and before I realized it was close to closing time for the store. The conversation so easy after the initial fear and anxiety was overcome and Miss was very much in control the entire time which always makes me for more at ease when following a true strong Domme. I walked her to her car, the parking lot had stragglers but we were alone once again. We reached her car I opened her door after she had unlocked it and she sat inside. She told me to kneel on the side of the car, my face bright red but without hesitation dropped to my knees. She bid farewell and told me she would call me soon, and drove off with me still on my knees watching her with complete and total admiration and desire. This developed into a 4 year long term relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment