Saturday, May 7, 2011

Business Trip By Anonymous

A business trip, by anon

I had to make a business trip out of town for a few days, and my Mistress had given me special instructions to follow. It was only a fairly short flight and the hotel was to be found a brief taxi ride away, but what a journey!

Was it the pink satin thong panties that my Mistress had insisted that I wear for the journey, or was it perhaps the metal detector going off detecting the lock on my CD and being taken into a side room for a more intimate body search? Was it the embarrassment of having a body cavity search where I had to explain why I was wearing a plug? Most likely it was all three that heaped humiliation on top of embarrassment time and again in such a public manner. I was so relieved that I had decided to travel alone and not with my colleagues, and that they had decided to go a few days early and take a short vacation first.

My CD was locked most securely with a padlock, so I had no choice but to face up to the treatment, and then to endure a week of total chastity - no touching at all until I had secured the contract I was there to pursue. I went from embarrassed, to frustrated, to horny, to very horny in the space of that long week, and my only escape was found while burying myself in the preparation and practice.

The presentation was well received and the business was secured, and I rushed back to the hotel to send a picture of the signed contract to my Mistress. Within the hour I received a txt saying that I should be receiving a small package at the hotel later that day, and to call Her on Skype that evening with the package still unopened.

When I called, She instructed me to open the package and inside I found the key!!! The key to my CD was right there, and She saw the arousal starting to build uncontrollably in y face as I gazed at the shiny metal. I was unable to prevent the moans of my arousal from escaping my pursed lips, as She instructed me to unlock and my cock became hard for the first time in over a week!

"Wait for me now, slut" She said, "no touching my cock just yet". I knelt quietly, waiting eagerly for Her next instruction, my cock untouched yet hard as iron already. After a few minutes I heard Her lovely words "Start stroking, slut, and get to the edge for me". It was simply amazing to be allowed to touch, to stroke. I was so unbelievably turned on that I was throbbing in seconds, and it took no time at all to get to the edge.

"STOP" She said "and wait there for me to return". I heard Her footsteps moving away from Her microphone as I knelt quietly, panting heavily, my cock still throbbing and bouncing around as the edge slowly receded and my mind started slowly clearing from the erotic effects of the edge. I was still half hard when I heard Her returning, and I could feel my cock responding to Her return.

"Lets have one more edge" She said in Her sexy commanding voice. I started stroking once more and was quickly at the edge with moans or frustrated arousal forcing their way past my lips as I panted heavily. She instructed me to stay on the edge, and I could almost feel Her gaze on me as I continued stroking just quickly enough to keep my cock right on the gorgeous edge; not too close so that I would lose control, but close enough so that if She instructed me to cum (which I knew to be unlikely) then I could do so in only a few fast strokes.

She held me there - right on the edge of exploding - a few strokes away from a mind blowing orgasm - playing with me, toying with me, coaxing me, enjoying my frustration and struggling. After what seemed like an eternity (although was about 10 minutes I was to learn later) I was instructed to stop once more, and to kneel quietly.

I knelt quietly with my cock hardly drooping in the slightest, hard and throbbing, lips pursed to keep from making a sound, breathing heavily through my nose, and totally immersed in this performance, allowed to entertain my Mistress once more.

After my cock had started becoming soft, I was instructed to start stoking towards one more final edge. I was allowed to stroke slowly this time and to savour every stroke as my dedication, worship, adoration and love for my Mistress was expressed in one more edge, one more orgasm denied in devotion and service to my Mistress.

I reached the edge and was unable to prevent moans of lust and arousal and excitement from pouring out of my mouth, until I heard once more the instruction to stop, and this time to lock up using the plastic tamper proof lock that She had thoughtfully packed for my return trip, and shortly after some final parting conversation our evening together came to an end. My cock was left feeling awesome for the rest of the evening in an erotic afterglow ecstasy, tingling all over from both the inside and the outside.

Since I had been allowed a plastic lock on my return the journey home was quite uneventful, despite having to wear the plug and panties once again.

She met me from the airport as I arrived home, and as soon as I met Her in the arrival lounge I fell to my knees and kissed the back Her hand, and gazed up to my Mistress with love and adoration.

"Welcome home, pet" She said, and handed me the keys so that I could drive Her home, and we were together again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment